Truths Like Lightnings...

"Some truths are being followed from redemption, some from pain, some from both and some others come to show us the right way before it is too late... The only thing for sure it that from whoever they are coming is a blessing."

~Andrew and Ari's pack~

Third person's pov

"Andrew!" Anna almost screamed once he answered her call.

His heart instantly stopped beating as Thunder's fears the last hours were getting true. From the way Anna had called his name and from the panic in her voice he knew that something was wrong with Ari or Aaron.

"What happened?" he asked breathless and stood up from his sit shaking.

"Ari... She went to Hector's grave and... Andrew..." she paused not knowing how to tell him and he lost his patience for good.

"What Anna? TELL ME!" he roared and got out of his office like a flash running down the stairs to leave.

"Nicolas mind linked me, Brittany appeared out of nowhere with some men. They took her!" he cried shortly.

"NO! Mike, Thomas, father!" he roared losing his control with Thunder taking it completely.

"Adam and Marcus left with the best men and trackers. Even Kinda followed them. They couldn't stop them Andrew, they were too few, everything happened too quickly. Go and find her, please! The men will try but they have to help Nicolas and the others that are still fighting. They are all in danger." She continued in hurry and busted into sobbing.

"Anna, I have to go! Thanks." Thunder almost growled and left the phone fall on the floor.

"Andrew what is wrong?" Thomas shouted and stopped immediately once his eyes met the black ones of Andrew.

"Thunder..." Steven exclaimed pale next Thomas.

"WE ARE LEAVING NOW! ARI IS IN DANGER!"

~at the same time, Hector's grave~

Adam arrived at Hector's grave with his father, Kinda and thirty men some minutes after Nicolas informed him what was happening and rushed to help Lilian, Will, Clayton and Nicolas that were fighting against 15 wolves. The battle was rough for the four of them but once Adam arrived the rogues got killed within seconds or a minute from Adam's outnumbered men.

Will was in the best condition of all with Lilian to be the next but Clayton and Nicolas had serious injuries. Clayton was full of bites and deep cuts all over his body but Nicolas was way worse. He was on the edge of passing out from uncontrollable bleeding with his breaths being slow and weak. He had been fighting with mania once Brittany's men fell on them trying to get Ari and lots of them rushed to take him down. Clayton had tried to help him while Lilian and Will was trying to protect Ari but the rogues were too many for four wolves and they didn't make it.

Brittany had managed to take Ari and leave with 11 men on her side. After the men had laid their hands on Ari who tried to stay calm and willingly follow Brittany in order to save her family and friends it took them only some seconds to disappear in the woods.

"Nicolas!" Adam screamed and run to his side once he killed the last wolf that was standing on his feet.

"Find her... Bring Ari back!" Nicolas whispered his voiced filled with pain and closed his eyes losing his consciousness.