New Beginning!

"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind..."

Aria's pov

It has been some hours since Andrew woke up. I informed everyone immediately, our family, our friends, our whole pack and of course Aaron who came here at the hospital quickly to see his father. Andrew's room was full of his parents, my mother with Nicolas and Clara, our friends and some pack members who wanted to see him. The whole pack was cheering outside the hospital when I asked them to gather to inform them that their Alpha has woken up and he is fine.

Odelia was crying from happiness for hours, Steven was more relieved than ever, Aaron was never leaving from Andrew's lap even if I tried to take him on mine to let Andrew rest. Andrew was smiling like a little child all the time, I left from his side for some minutes only and he got crazy. He was worried about the pack and the rogues' attack but Steven and Thomas calmed him down. We haven't told him yet about what I did because I know he won't like it and he will get mad, so I am waiting to talk with him tomorrow when he will be better.

I talked with Mike and Thomas about Brittany. There is no news about her, she left and that's for sure. For now I insisted to the strict safety measures I ordered the night the rogues' attacked us and everything is under control. No more rogues, the whole pack is calm and the guards are giving me report every few hours.

The doctor some minutes ago told us that Andrew can leave the hospital as he is fine now and everyone left for home leaving me and Andrew alone. He will get ready and we will leave for our home too in a while. I am sitting on a chair in his room waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. He wanted to take a bath before we leave for home so I had to wait. I may be exhausted but I am so excited he is safe and sound that I won't be able to sleep tonight.

"Cut the crap. You won't be able to sleep because you will have 'work' to do..." Myriam whispers wickedly and I blush ashamed.

"Stop it horny girl! He needs some rest." I try to warrant myself and her.

"Ari you know he won't be able to hold his hands off of you and I am sure you won't be either. It is about time."

"Do you know how happy I am he is alright? We almost lost them Myriam, do you realize it?"

"I do, that's why you have to stop resisting him. We need him and he needs us."

"I just need to talk with him before I truly accept him."

"Then do it Ari." She howls in approval.

"Love? What are you thinking about?"

I turn and see Andrew standing on the bathroom's door fully clothed with a black jeans and a white shirt. He has a worried smile on his face, he seems concerned.

"Is everything alright?" he asks again and walks to me quickly.

He knees in front of he and takes my face in his hands staring at me in the eyes worried. I give him a weak smile and caress his arm softly. He seems even more confused and he turns pale. I giggle lightly from his expression and he narrows his eyes curiously.

"Don't panick Andrew. I just want to talk before we go back home."

"Um... Yes, tell me."

"Andrew, I said don't panick." I yell annoyed.

I stand up and pull him to sit next to me on the bed. I turn my head and smile at him again.

"I want you to tell me why you behaved me like that five years ago." I whisper nervously and his small smile drops quickly.