New York And Surprise...

"And suddenly you just know that it's time to start something new and trust the magic of new beginnings..."

~two days later~

Aria's pov

I open my eyes from the light of the sun that is coming from outside my window and I turn my head on my left and see my grandma sleeping peaceful next to me.

Yes, I found my father's mother that I never knew she was alive.

I place my hands on my tummy and caress it gently. I still can't believe it, I am pregnant!

"Good morning mummy's little bean." I whisper and smile listening to Myriam purring.

"We are finally away from everyone who hurt us and we are safe." she says and I nod relieved.

"And we have found the perfect house and family." I add and she howls in agreement.

So, let me tell you what happened...

~flashback~

"Odelia what do you mean I am leaving? How? Where?" I ask confused.

"Tomorrow morning! You will take one of our pack cars. I can't let you stay here honey, I know you think it's for the best as well. I can't see you like this again." she says wiping some tears from her eyes.

I know she is right, especially now so I nod and Myriam howls in agreement.

"So, tell me." I say in hurry.

"I have a very trusted friend, a witch. I asked her to give me a portion to hide your scent. It won't harm you or the baby and it will last for 24 hours, enough time to go away without tracking you. I asked the doctor and she said that you can do it if you want, there is no danger. I took this from Andrew's office, it has all the numbers of the Alphas there are. You can choose one and go there, don't tell me where are you going, it's not safe. I may not be able to stay away from you and my grandchild and cause troubles. I have already packed your things. No one else will know about it. You are leaving in the morning when the whole pack will be training. And take this phone with you to call the Alpha you want when you are away from our pack." she explains and I look at her speechless.

Huh?

"Odelia you are a little devil!" I say and she laughs with complaint.

"Okay, I will. And moreover... I will reject him Odelia, I can't risk it more." I say after some seconds and she nods sadly.

"I know baby, you are right. He will try to find you so we better be sure it will be difficult for him. I want you to know that I love you like a real daughter baby, I am proud of you and I know that you can make it. It is breaking my heart that you have to leave but I know it's for the best. Just take great care of you and my grandchild." she whispers and I hug her tightly.

"Thank you! I will. I feel you like a mother too. I love you!" I whisper back and after some seconds she pulls away.

"Do you want to see your baby?" she asks and I nod smiling emotionally.

"Here!" she says and gives me a photo.

It's from the ultrasound...

"I asked Maddie to take two photos of it yesterday night when we found out you are pregnant. It's healthy and strong just like its mommy!"

I sigh relieved looking at the photo in amusement and start crying from happiness again.

My little baby!