Separate Lives...

"You are the twinkle of my eyes, the smile on my lips, the joy of my face... Without you I am incomplete..."

~15 months later~

Aria's pov

"Happy birthday baby!" I say and hug my little angel.

Today my baby becomes one years old.

This day, one year ago I gave birth to a beautiful boy, my angel, my son, Aaron.

It was a very difficult labor but fortunately everything went perfect. I can't describe the pain I felt even now after one year. The pain stopped and my tiredness left the moment I heard him crying and took him in my arms.

He has his father's eyes and jaw, my hair color and lips. He is the most beautiful boy there is and yes I am a silly mama.

I know that my brother and Andrew felt my pain and knew I was giving birth but it does not matter.

I was informed that Andrew, Adam and my brother are still trying to find me but guess what, they can't!

I changed my name, I am Ria now and not Aria or Ari. Also, I changed my hair color after I gave birth to Aaron and now my hair is a cherish red. I turned 18 about 8 months ago and shifted for the first time. After that I lost all my extra weight as the doctors had told me and my eyes became lighter brown. So I am almost a completely different person now.

My wolf's color is a mix of black on my back which turns dark grey as it is coming lower on my sides and turns light grey and finally white on my tummy. My feet and paws are white and my tail is black. My ears are black, my eyes are light blue. My fur is very soft and it seems like it is shining. Myriam is really beautiful and strong, she is bigger than an average Beta as we are mated with an Alpha.

I am very happy with my life here, I have so many friends and a family that loves me and my son. Alex is like a father for Aaron and asked me to help him as he doesn't have a mate. His mate died some years ago and he never met her but he felt the pain of her loss. So, I am acting like a Luna here too. At the beginning I didn't want to but he really needed my help with the pack and it was the least I could do for him. I am like a mother for everyone in our pack, I am basically the heart of the pack. It's an honor for me as everyone welcomed and helped me from the first moment we met.

Jack, Elsa, Clara and Patrick are like brothers and sisters for me. Clara is helping me and takes care of Aaron sometimes, she is two years younger than me and she is very sweet. Jack is a crazy big brother who is really overprotective with me and Aaron and this is why he ordered our Delta, Dexter to be my personal guard when I leave the pack house. Dexter is also taking care of Aaron when I am training because Alex respected my wish to continue training with the pack despite my duties. I am the best female warrior of the pack right now and soon I will officially become a trainer.

Elsa is my best friend, we make all the crazy things we want together and she is very funny and strong. Moreover, my grandma is the best help I could have ever asked for. She helped me a lot with Aaron and my life after I gave birth as everything changed really quickly.

It was difficult for me to give birth, shift and take care of Aaron without my mate. I know it sounds silly or crazy but I still miss Andrew and I wish he was here sometimes. I wanted him to be next to me and hold Aaron with me for the first time. I needed him when I shifted for the first time, I needed his voice, his support, his touch, his confidence. Of course I had Alex and the guys with me but it's not the same.

One thing that really makes me happy is that I am a singer now too. Alex, who has lots of clubs in New York and he is a business man except from an Alpha heard me singing and asked me to sing every Saturday night on one of his clubs as a professional singer. I was very shy at first but I really like singing so I took the decision and tried it. I liked it and two month ago I began singing with success, I have lots of compliments and fans. Alex is there with me every Saturday night to see me, he is very supportive and encourages me all the time, he is proud of me and this makes me really happy. I am grateful for everything he has been doing from the first moment we met.