The Time Has Come...

"And so this is it... The time has come, the stronger survives, the smartest wins and she... Well she has big, unknown plans..."

~next day, Canada, somewhere inside the forest~

Third person's pov

Her paws were touching slightly the frozen ground as she was running like the wind. It was more like she was flying and not running.

She was moving with grace, she was turning peacefully every corner and every tree looking around her excited. The thick snow was making everything around her even more beautiful and everything around her was dressed in white. It had been hours that it had been snowing and the sky was still grey and quite moody but she loved it.

She was feeling free again, like she was being born from the beginning and her physical condition was just like no day had passed.

"Watch out!" Kinda screamed as she appeared from somewhere from her right jumping on her playfully.

She fell gracefully on the cold ground avoiding Kinda's wolf, Kara and howled teasingly. Kara fell brutally one meter away from her and growled in annoyance shaking her head as snow got in her eyes, mouth and ears from her bad falling, she wasn't expecting it!

"Wow Myriam! She needed it!" Anna's wolf, Amira yelled and began laughing while she approached them.

"Thanks for humiliating me Myriam! I just wanted to play a bit!" Kara said in frustration and stood up getting rid of the snow all over her fur.

"Sorry! Just wanted to tease you!" Myriam replied making her puppy eyes and stood up with Amira standing in the middle of them.

"Can you believe it? We are finally together, the three of us!" Amira spoke up and looked around her the breathtaking view.

"Yes, we were dreaming of it for years..." Kara said and turned to Myriam that was admiring the forest around her in silence.

"Myriam, are you alright?" she asked her worried making her snap her head to her surprised.

"Yes, I am fine, just a bit worried for what comes next in some days from now. Ari tries to be strong but I can feel her fear and to be honest... It is the first time in my entire life that I am so scared. I try not to show a thing but... It costs me a lot!" she replied and sighed heavily.

Kara and Amira looked at each other for a while and then walked to Myriam. They rubbed their heads on the left and right side of Myriam's neck and purred in affection. She was their sister for their entire life and they had been always sharing the same feelings. Now they were in the same condition but the weight was on her, as always.

"If someone can make it then this someone is you, try to calm down, please!" Kara whispered encouragingly.

"This time things are not that simple..." Myriam replied with bitterness and gave them a quick nervous look.

"Myriam..." Amira began with confidence as her Luna's instinct took control.

"I know you, I know Ari, I know how strong you are and what you are capable of! You have nothing to be scared of, everything is going to be alright! Love never accepted to be defeated and the only thing we all share is love. No one can break us apart Myriam, our mates are going to be okay, we never left them and we are not planning to do it now. Have faith and be strong like always!" she continued.

"Amira... I lived without him for five years. We have never gone for a run together, we have lived nothing... If I lose Thunder then..."

"No!" Kara shouted making Myriam stop.