Family moments!

"If you only knew how much these little moments with you matter to me..."

Aria's pov

"Ari open the door now! We need you!" Kinda screams outside my door and she starts banking my door.

I open me eyes quickly and get up, what time is it? 

I look the clock at the wall, fuck, I overslept. It's 10 in the morning.

"Come on you sleepy head, please, I need you!" Anna shouts and I hear concern in her voice.

"I am coming." I say and open the door.

They rush inside, push me on my couch, Kinda closes the door and locks it. Anna is shaking and I stare at them lost.

"I have to tell you something..." Anna explains and I nod curious.

"What are you wearing? And what a nice taste Andrew has! He is behaving like you are his queen... That's why we found him sleeping in front of your door this morning? Tell me, why was he smiling like crazy this morning?" Kinda bombards me with questions and information and I open my eyes widely.

"What?" I just say and she points my clothes.

"Fuck, I felt on the bed and slept immediately, I was really tired... And... I will kill all of you for helping Andrew yesterday. But... He was sweet, I liked what he did and... Sorry what did you say? He was sleeping in front of my door?" I yell, get up and start jumping up and down like a bunny.

Anna and Kinda laugh at tease me throwing some pillows on me, I catch some of them and throw them back at them.

"I have a problem here, hello! You forget about me!" Anna shouts after some seconds and I instantly stop and fall on the couch worried. Kinda joins us and Anna takes a small box and hangs it to me.

"Open it!" she says and I open it quickly. The heck!

"You are pregnant too?!" I scream shaking and look at her breathless.

She nods excited and I see tears in her eyes. I look at Kinda, she is already two months pregnant and her hormones are crazy. We all begin crying from happiness and make a group hug. We are giggling and laughing like old times.

"Does Adam know?" I ask suddenly.

"No... I had some suspicions and took the test this morning with Kinda after the men left for another meeting with the King. You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up after everything that happened last night. I will announce it when they come back at the dinner tonight." Anna explains and I nod thoughtfully.

"I am so happy for you! You are both pregnant, I will become an aunt from my three best friends!" I say and they smile wickedly.

"So... What is going to happen with you and Andrew? We found him outside your room this morning, he was smiling like a child. Looks like everything went good last night." Kinda says and smirks at me.

"I liked his surprises, he almost killed someone who tried to hurt me at the club yesterday... I was mad with him but... I don't know guys. I want to try but he is driving me crazy when he gets so overprotective and overreacts. I am still afraid of him some times." I confess and they nod sad.

"You know Ari, he was like a ghost all these years. He asked me to tell with everything about you, everything we did, everything you like, how you were like a child, like a teenager. He was crying every night for you and your child. On your birthday he was going to your father's grave with white roses. He was saying that if you could you would spent your birthdays with him. He has changed, I think he is just jealous and afraid of losing you and Aaron again. Give him a chance." Kinda explains and I close my eyes from the pain I feel in my heart.