All's Well That Ends Well.

"Saying that you love me brought me back to life again. I live for you from now on... Only for you!"

Aria's pov

I am sitting next to Andrew for almost one day. I haven't slept at all, I can't eat, I barely speak, I left only for some minutes only to see Aaron and explain to him that his father had an accident and he will see him soon again.

He got very sad and wanted to come and see him but I told him that we have to let Andrew rest and he calmed down a bit. Odelia is better, Andrew is stable some hours now and she managed to sleep a bit and stayed with Aaron for some hours to let Kinda sleep a bit too. Steven is helping a lot by supervising the pack. Thomas stayed here with me for some hours but I ordered him to take some rest with Kinda and he hasn't come back yet. Mike is at the dungeons overseeing the two rogues we took and Miranda left to find him some minutes before.

I am staring at Andrew so many hours and I am getting more and more worried about him. Why isn't he waking up? He is almost healed and we removed his bondages one hour ago. He is not so pale but he is still unconscious and I am getting crazy. I am holding his hand without letting it and Myriam is a bit calmer than before. She hasn't communicated with Thunder yet but she feels his presence for some seconds the last two hours, so we believe is a matter of time for Andrew to wake up.

"Luna we have something to tell you." Our Delta, Simon says me through the link and I order him to come and see me at the corridor outside Andrew's room.

"What is it Simon?"I ask him feeling that he knows something.

"Luna we tracked down a scent of a rogue. It must be a female, she is wandering near our north territory's bolder almost one hour now and I wanted to be sure before I inform you. She is alone." He informs me and I sign frustrated.

"Get her. She has something to do with the rogues we are keeping in our dungeons." I tell him and he looks at me confused.

"What do you mean Luna?" he asks me with curiosity.

"Think about it Simon. If your mate was kept as prisoner what would you do?" I whisper and he opens his eyes widely shocked.

"But Luna this is insane. She is killing herself too like this. This is a suicide." He explains even more confused than before.

"Simon, I almost lost my mate last night and believe me I was ready to die with him too. So do you still think my thought is illogical?" I ask with serious and he shakes his head quickly meaning no.

"Take ten warriors with Steven and get her here. I want her in one hour. Inform me when you get her." I command him and he bows his head with respect before he leaves quickly.

I get in Andrew's room and sit next to him again. Some minutes later I hear a low soft knock and turn to see Odelia standing at the door staring at me with wary. I give her a weak smile and she walks to me.

"You need some rest baby. You haven't slept for almost two days. You are not helping yourself like this. At least you took a quick shower before you go to see Aaron but still you need to sleep a bit. You look really pale." She whispers and caresses my back.

"I am not leaving him Odelia. He wouldn't do that in my place and I won't do it either. He needs me and I need him. I can't go back in our room without him." I tell her and she exhales sad.

"He is strong, he is going to wake up soon, don't worry." She says giving me a small smile and I just nod.

"He is lucky he has you by his side honey. You are remarkable." She tells me softly and sits on a chair next to me.