Trying For The Best...

"She loves him more than he will ever know and he loves her more than he will ever show... No one can really break them apart."

Ari's pov

I am in my room's bathroom at the hospital getting ready to leave. I just had a bath, I dried and brushed my hair and now I am getting dressed with some clothes that Andrew brought me from my luggage at my room in Adam's pack house.

I am glad this night is finally over and I am getting out of the hospital but I am devastated that in a while Aaron is leaving with Odelia and Dexter to go to Robert, in Canada. I know that it is for the best and for Aaron's safety but again... It is the first time that I am going to stay away from him for so long. I left him only once to go to Sicily with Andrew for our honeymoon but this time is different. This time he is not excited that will spend time with the people he loves... He wants to stay here and wait for Aelia to get born with Andrew, the others and me. He wants to be the first that is going to hold her with us and I feel too guilty as this whole situation is because of me.

If it wasn't for me nothing would have happened...

And my brother and Clayton almost died yesterday... My mother and Will got injured and I can't calm down exactly as everything is still too recent and overwhelming.

I spent almost all night with Nicolas. Andrew was ready to disagree with me but after what we lived yesterday and what we said alone he decided to step back and allow me to be with them but he asked one extra bedroom for me and he stayed with us and my mom who didn't want to leave our side. I am relieved that Nicolas is alright and my mom is better because yesterday she was a mess until she got sure that Nick and I were fine.

It was funny the fact that we didn't sleep at all despite the doctors' orders and we were talking for hours, we tried to forget the latest incidents and relax. All these until Anna's mom came in the room and 'scolded' us so then Andrew had to bring me back to my room. He told me to sleep but I couldn't so we just laid on the bed together and began talking again.

He is devastated from what Brittany did... I mean the spells and the portion. He is avoiding the whole thing when I try to cheer him up and tries to hide his shock and emotions but I know he is in pain and he is still blaming himself for everything. It is breaking my heart to know that all this hell happened because of her and Andrew is also a victim. Well, to be honest he is more victim than even me because everyone had been accusing him for years and most importantly he was blaming himself, I left him alone, I even accused him for trying to kill me that day...

Yesterday when I told him that I have a part of the blame I meant it, I know that with my attitude I triggered his uncontrollable anger. I was thinking only the worst for him and no other reason but his arrogance for his behavior. It hurts like hell to feel him still accusing himself.

I know that the fact that he left Brittany so close to both of us is the main reason he feels like this. He feels bad the last months for Damon's situation as well, we talked about it and he feels that he is not making me happy and keeping me safe and I know that whatever I say won't change his mind until he kills Damon.

Andrew is the strictest judge of his own self...

He feels the need to protect me, our kids, family, friends and pack and the fear that something bad can happen is killing him. I feel his anxiety and fear. Myriam told me that Thunder is even worse from the moment they found us again yesterday and this is not so helpful for us to know. Usually Thunder was the calmer and more logical between them and now Andrew has taken control over everything on his own as Thunder could make things worse.