White Roses...

"White roses say 'I am thinking of you!' and is a subtle and thoughtful way to express yourself when words fail."

Andrew's pov

It has been some minutes from the moment Ari left for the club she is singing with Nicolas. After we had our 'fight' she left and came almost one hour later with her brother, she got ready, put Aaron to sleep and left. I am in my room thinking about what happened the last three days. I am an idiot, she is still afraid of me, she hasn't forgiven me for what I did and to be honest she is right. I almost killed her that night, I broke her, I destroyed her.

I know she is mad at me, I was never a good mate for her. When I first came here three days ago and saw her for the 'first' time I felt something for her. I couldn't understand what was happening between us but the pull I was feeling to her was strong. Thunder, my wolf got nervous for the first time after she left us five years ago. He wanted to get to know her better, he needed connection with her wolf.

Her appearance was perfect, her body, her hair, her dress, everything about her was perfect. Her smile captured me, her voice so soft and strong, her laughter so melodic. I couldn't take my eyes from her. When Alex explained to me she has the Luna's role in his pack, helps him and is a great fighter and a trainer I was stoned. During the first dinner I never took my eyes away from her, she was magnificent. I could see that she was a little bit of nervous, but I never imagined the reason.

When I saw Aaron running to her and learned he is her son I got extremely jealous of the man she had mated with. This boy was something special, seeing him in her arms made my heart melt. Thunder was howling and restless in my head giving me a big headache. This was the first time I wanted to spend time with a kid, well after Ari left and I learned she was pregnant I was more willing to meet with children and spend time with them but this was different. I wanted to feel closer to her and our child all these years and spending time with other children helped me a lot but my heart for Aaron was beating faster than the usual, like we had a bond, like I knew him.

The next day that I had spent time with him was one of the happiest days of my life. He was adorable, so smart and strong and kind. He was acting like a big boy and not a five years old child. I wished my child would be like him, I was always sure that Ari would be an excellent mother but I never imagined something like this.

The moment Aaron got lost I was so scared that something bad had happened to him. Ari's reaction made everything even worse, she was shaking, she was panicked. Fortunately, she was able to calm and think logically. Her bond with Aaron saved his life, if we were one late he would be dead right now. We found him in time, she jump on the water and I followed her without thinking about it, I wanted both of them safe and sound. I was feeling possessive and protecting.

What can I say when we got out of the pool and saw her scar? I immediately realized who she was and who was Aaron. My mate and our son. I almost passed out, they were both kneeled wet in front of me with Aaron too shocked to understand what was happening and Ari shaking. Thunder finally talked and assured me who they were, he knew from the previous night. Ari's wolf had accepted his call for communication and confessed the truth to him but he kept it as a secret.

I wanted to hug them, never let them leave away from him again, Nicolas, Ari's brother was in the same state of mind with me. But she left... She left all of us in the arena, took Aaron with her and came back some minutes later. I was getting crazy all this time, I wanted to kill everyone around me and rush to her side, find her and my son and never leave them again. Thunder was growling and fighting me to take full control, he wanted them immediately, he needed to be sure they wouldn't run away from us again.