Premonitions And 'Red'...

"Red roses are the most universal symbols of love. They say 'I love you!' in every language even the person that says it is a real monster..."

Aria's pov

It has been four days since Kinda gave birth to Amber and some minutes ago we arrived at the pack with them. Thomas stayed there with them in Adam's pack and today in the morning we went with Andrew to take them and bring them back home. Amber is very sweet and a calm baby. She is not crying, we are all holding her and she is already acting like a real lady.

Some of the pack members saw her in our way from the parking lot to the pack house and Steven, Odelia, Mike and Miranda were here waiting for us to arrive. They all held her for a while and now we are with Kinda at Amber's room waiting for Andrew and Thomas to bring Aaron to meet her too. He was very impatient all these days and he was asking to meet her constantly. I really have a good feeling and I have some suspicions but I am not sure yet and I haven't told a thing.

"Look at her Ari! Isn't she adorable? I still can't believe it."

I look Kinda who is holding Amber in her arms and smile ready to cry. She has tears on her eyes again, all these days she hasn't left Amber at all, she is always next to her and she is admiring her constantly. She and Thomas seem happier than ever and I understand them...

"She is beautiful, sweet and strong just like you baby. I know the feeling, you are lucky you had Thomas..." I whisper and sit next to her on the small pink couch specially ordered for Amber's room from Andrew.

"Ari, you lived Aaron's birth alone, we were not there with you, Andrew wasn't either... I can imagine your pain now. I don't know how you did it..." she tells me with pain in her voice.

I caress Amber's cheek gently and she moves calmly making some happy noises. I smile and look Kinda who is staring at me with wary.

"What is it?" I ask her with curiosity.

"Ari, are you alright? I know you very well and I am sure that you are worried about something. You really try to hide it when Andrew is present and when he leaves you are quite melancholic."

I shake my head disappointed and sigh frustrated. She knows me, of course she does and she is right.

"I have a bad feeling. Constantly... I am afraid now that we are here, I was feeling quite safe in Italy but now... I am just waiting on alert." I whisper and look at her confused expression.

"Ari... We won't allow anyone to harm you."

"I am not afraid about me. I am afraid about you, all of you, Andrew and Aaron. It is a weird feeling Kinda, I can't explain and Myriam feels the same. Something is going to happen and I have a bad feeling..." I say in a low tone with frustration and sigh again.

"Baby, is it about that crazy wolf with the red eyes?" she asks again in an ever lower tone.

"I don't know... He did no move to harm me that day... We don't even know if he is the one behind everything..." I say confused and raise my eyebrows thoughtfully.

We stay in silence for some seconds before I hear voices and noises from the corridor outside the room.

"They must be here. Don't say a thing, okay? It might be silly." I say nervously and she nods immediately smiling softly.

The door opens slowly and Thomas gets in the room smiling with Andrew behind him who is holding Aaron in his arms. Andrew looks Aaron's excited expression and then turns to me with a look full of adoration and calmness.