Romance, Wedding Plans, News...

"When you say the big 'yes' and feels like... Finally..."

Andrew's pov

"My Ari will you marry me?"

I am kneeled in front of Ari proposing her with the ring's box in my hands. We are both shaking, our heartbeats are echoing in the deep silence and she looks ready to cry. I can't breathe, I am so nervous about her answer, I want like anything else to accept my proposal. Thunder is waiting impatiently for her answer shaking his tail and his ears tensed in alert. All I want is her, us!

"Andr... Andrew..." she whispers trembling and some tears come down from her eyes.

She moves her both hands on her mouth and her shaking is more obvious. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes.

"Will you my Ari?" I ask again beginning to feel a bit panicked.

She stays like this for some more seconds before she opens her eyes again with her tears blearing her vision. She slowly kneels right in front of me some inches away and smiles. She moves her gaze to the ring inside the box and then again to me.

"Say something, please!" I beg her shaking nervous.

She raises her right hand and places it on my cheek. She caresses it softly and lets out a low laughter. She seems she can't believe it, she is trying to process everything.

"Of course I do!" she whispers.

"What did you just say?" I ask again excited.

"I said of course I will marry you Andrew!" she says again a bit louder.

I sigh relieved, my body relaxes and she leans to me and crashes her lips on mine. She kisses me gently, her tongue dances softly with mine and she moves her hand behind my neck and pull me more to her. This is the greatest kiss I have ever had, my whole body shudders, I feel sparks everywhere, I forget how to breathe. She breaks the kiss some seconds later and sighs smiling. I look the ring inside the box and find myself again, I have to make it right.

"Can you please stand up?" I ask her smirking.

She giggles, stands up and takes one small step back. I take the ring out of the box and leave the box down on the floor next to me. I stare the ring pleased, Aaron was right, it is beautiful. It is a silver ring with a big genuine diamond in an oval cut and around the whole ring's ring quite smaller little diamonds. I take her right hand in my left hand and kiss it gently without stop looking in her eyes. She has so many tears in her eyes again and her hand is shaking in mine. I hold her hand and raise my right hand with the ring close to her ring finger. I stop and take a deep breath smiling.

"It's an honor. You make me the happiest man on earth. Thank you for accepting to be completely mine." I say and push the ring to her ring finger gently.

Once I do it she lets out a low sob and caresses my cheek. I stand up and kiss her one more time passionately. She moans and breaks the kiss breathless, she is still shaking and I wipe the tears from her eyes and cheeks. She raises her hand and stare the ring smiling brightly.

"It is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen." She whispers still admiring it.

"It is beautiful because you are wearing it, you make it special."

She raises her head and looks at me speechless. I place my hands on her waist and pull her on me. She cups my face in her hands and places a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you, I love you so much." She whispers looking into my eyes.

"I love you too. Thank you for accepting me again!"