Fight For Control And Acceptance.

"Acceptance is the key to move on and a proof that you love each other trully..."

Aria's pov

I open my eyes from the bright light. I feel someone caressing my back and one arm wrapped around me, with my head resting on a hard chest. I pull up my head and smile shyly. Andrew is already awake staring at me with adoration and a big smile on his face. I lean on him and kiss him softly.

"Good morning love!" he whispers in a husky tone.

"Good morning! How long are you awake?"

"Um... A lot... I didn't sleep a lot."

I jump up worried and he giggles.

"Why? Does anything hurt? What is wrong? I will call the doctor." I say panicked and try to get up but he grabs my hand and pulls me on him with power.

I land on top of him and he wraps his arms around me. I stare at him confused and he chuckles.

"What is wrong with you?" I yell and punch his arm lightly.

"Nothing is wrong. I couldn't sleep, I was too excited and I was staring at you while you were sleeping!"

"Andrew you scared me!" I yell again and I feel tears in my eyes.

"I am sorry baby." He whispers and covers me with the blanket again.

"You had to rest Andrew! What am I going to do with you?" I say with complaint.

"I had enough rest... Um... I have an idea! You can do something together..."

"Andre..."

He doesn't let me finish, he crashes his lips on mine and pulls me on the bed and he lands on top of me. I kiss him back with passion, my heart is beating fast ready to get out of my chest and I begin feeling wet again. His manhood is pressing my lower belly and I open my legs and help him settle himself between them. He bites my lower lip and puts one hand on my wet core making me moan from pleasure. I wrap one arm around him and bury the other one in his hair pulling him on me. He begins pressing two fingers in my core and I groan. He moves his lips lower on my neck and sucks his mark.

"Andrew, fuck!" I whisper breathless and he pulls his head back smirking.

"The best way to start our day. You are my cure babe." He whisper and penetrates me slowly making me scream his name loudly...

The best start of the day ever...

------

"I have to talk with the rogues!" he says and caresses my back.

We had sex again and not only one time but twice... I can't get enough from him and he from me. I am going to get pregnant again soon if we continue like this.

"Are you sure you are alright?" I ask him again with wary.

"Yes, I am perfectly fine baby. Thanks to you. You saved my life, I will never be able to make it up to you."

"I almost died, don't leave like this again and be careful. What would I do without you huh? I would have died if anything had happened to you!" I say and bury my face in his neck.

"I am here now. I am glad my father and Thomas with Mike caught the rogues. I need to find out who did this and why." He tells me unaware of what I did.

"Um... We have to talk about something..." I say trembling.

"Ari, I know this look. What did you do?" he asks me frustrated and I stiffen in his arms nervously avoiding eye contact with him.