Truth...

"Three things can't be hidden for too long: The sun, the moon and the truth..."

Aria's pov

"Good morning!" I say smiling as I get in the dining room for breakfast.

I have Aaron in my arms and he smiles shyly.

"Google morning guys." replies Jack and they all reply after him.

I sit next to Alex and place Aaron next to my from the other side.

"I am sorry we are late." I apologize.

I am the last that came down for breakfast, everyone was waiting for me and Aaron.

"It's mommy's fault." Aaron shouts and everyone laughs.

"Why Aaron?" Elsa asks and looks at me suspicious.

"I didn't hear my alarm, that's all." I explained and she nods.

We start eating and talking. I try not to look my mother or Andrew. Odelia knows and I am sure she won't reveal my secret but I am worried about my mother. She looks like she knows something.

"She gave birth to you, it's logical." Myriam comments and I nod with disbelief.

"When are we going to play?" Aaron asks looking straight at Andrew and I immediate become red.

Andrew smiles happily and looks at me.

"I think we have to ask your mother Aaron." he says and wait for my answer.

I think for some seconds before I speak again.

"You can play at the arena later while I will be training some warriors if you want." I suggest and Aaron jumps up excited.

"Yes, yes mommy thank you." he yells and gives me a kiss.

"I like see mommy training. One day I will be like her!" he says, jumps on the floor and runs to Andrew.

I feel my heart stop beating, it's like they know each other, like they know their bond. Andrew take him on his lap and stares at him extendenly.

"What's your name?" Aaron asks Andrew.

"I am Andrew." he responds and Aaron take his big hand in his small one and shake it.

"Would you like to be my friend?" he asks impatiently with hope in his eyes.

I turn and look Odelia who does her best not to cry. Alex takes my hand under the table and give me a squeeze.

"Focus honey." my grandma says through the link and I breathe relieved.

"Of course buddy!" Andrew responds and Aaron giggles happily.

"He is adorable. Congratulations!" my mother says to me and smiles.

I feel my body cheel. She knows something I am sure.

"Come on, I will show you our arena. Can I go mom please!" Aaron begs me.

"Um...  Yes, why not. You can go with Jack and Patrick. I will come in ten minutes." I reply and get up to leave.

I rush outside the room and head outside the house. I need a run or else I will start screaming. I pass our garden and start walking in the forest with quick big steps. I look around to get sure I am completely alone and get undressed. I am wearing a pair of black skinny sports trousers, a white sports bra and a jacket to hide my scar from everyone. I leave my clothes in a small cave under a tree and shift. Once I am done I give Myriam full control and she starts running. She runs towards my favourite place. A big rock with a lake for view. Once she reaches there she gives me control and I sit there admiring the view.