In The 'End' Everything Goes Perfect...

"Nothing and no one can stop us when our love is above everything and everyone..."

Aria's pov

I open my eyes and smile sleepy. In two days I am getting married with Andrew, Aaron is sleeping peacefully in my arms and I have a little angel inside me. I have a family, friends, a pack that loves me. I have my mother and brother back, my father is proud of us.

"How much I missed you father, how much I wish you were here with me. I love you so much, you are my secret angel, you are my strength, my hero, my example. I will make everything right, I won't disappoint you, you will be proud of me. I will follow your last advice, I will never forget your last words. I will never stop loving you, I will never forget you. I have a family now, I feel whole and complete. Be happy for me father." I say inside me and feel some tears coming down from my eyes.

I move my right hand and place it on my belly, my little baby, our angel, our future. I smile and kiss Aaron's forehead. My little boy who is trying to take care of me like a big man. He is going to make a great Alpha one day, he will replace Andrew with success, we won't let him alone, we will always stand next to him.

I think about Andrew and giggle excited, I had never thought I would be so happy that I am getting married and now I can't wait for it. Andrew made it special, everything we have been through make it special, his change, his love, his affection, he...

I get up slowly careful not to wake up Aaron and get in the bathroom and get ready. Today Alex and the others are coming and I want everything to be perfect. I can't believe Andrew asked him to get us married, he is the best person for this, he is my brother.

After I get ready I get out of the bathroom and get in the closet room. I decide to wear a dark blue pair of jeans and a white simple top. My hair is down in light waves and I don't use makeup. I take one last look of Aaron and get out of the room pleased. I walk downstairs and get in the dining room. My mother, Odelia and Steven are already here.

"Good morning." I say smiling and take my sit on the left of Andrew's empty sit.

I am the Luna and my place is on his left symbolizing I am the heart of the pack.

"How do you feel sweetheart? Did you have a good sleep?" Odelia asks me with meaning.

"Yes, I got enough rest."

"Aaron?" Steven asks with wonder.

"He is still sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up, today he is going to get tired with Alex and the others so I thought he can sleep some more."

"You are right my child, he is going to get crazy from excitement." Steven replies smiling.

"What do you want to eat? I can make you anything." My mom says with joy and I roll my eyes annoyed.

The last thing I want know is anyone else to notice I am pregnant. I trust Steven, he is like a father for me but he is going to be overprotective in Andrew's place until he comes back and I don't want this. Andrew is going to be enough after I tell him, I have about two and a half days until then to do whatever I want freely.

"Are you alright Ari? Do you feel sick?" Steven asks me worried and continues.

"We can call one of the pack doctors if you want."

"No, I am fine, I jus...." I don't manage to end my sentence.

A frustrated Mike rushes in the room breathless.

"Rogues are attacking us. About 50 near the place we found Andrew that night." He says shaking from anger.

I get up and storm out of the room and outside the house. Kinda, Thomas and Miranda with our Delta Simon are already out with Thomas ordering some fighters to evacuate the houses and lead the women, the children and the eldest to the safety houses. Once they see me they all bow and stare at me with wary.