13. Tattoos

Short chapter

The next day Jungkook woke up and turned off his alarm before getting up heading towards the bathroom completely forgetting what Yoongi said yesterday. He walked in and his eyes widened and jaw dropped. There stood a naked Yoongi. And let's just say it wasn't Yoongis dick he was staring at but the tattoo on his hip bone. It was an infinite sign with a music note. Then right above it was 3 roses connected together and the middle of the middle Rosé was a semi colon.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Jungkook snapped out of it and then froze again when he saw Yoongis Dick. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Try not to drool pretty boy" Jungkook snapped out again and apologized quickly and ran out the bathroom and Yoongi smirked chucking putting on his pants and shirt. Jungkook sat on the edge of his bed with his hands in his lap and totally spaced out

 Jungkook sat on the edge of his bed with his hands in his lap and totally spaced out

He snapped out of it when he heard a deep chuckle.

"I don't know if I should be honored or feel offended by the look on your face" Jungkook looked at Yoongi who was now fully clothed leaning on the doorframe.

"That tattoo...."

"Which one?"

"The roses and the semi colon in the middle"

"What about it?"

"Uhhh... nothing never mind" Yoongi sighed.

"The roses stands for a new beginning, the semi colon states when an author uses it cause they could have ended the sentence but they didn't. The author is me and the sentence is my life" Jungkook nodded and pulled his shirt sleeve up and shown the side of his left hand that had a flower with a semi colon underneath it.

"Maybe we aren't so different after all" Yoongi smiled.

"Maybe not."