55. Wedding/hunnymoon ~

FINALLY FINISHED THE FUCKING CHAPTER!!!!!!

5 years later

"MIN ROSA AND PARK SEUNGJUN STOP RUNNING AROUND ROSA YOU WILL RUIN YOUR DRESS AND SEUNGJUN YOU WILL RUIN YOUR TUX!"

"Sowee Papa" Jimin nodded and chucked at the 5 and 3 year old and he bent down and took their SMOL hands

"It's fine just be careful okay? You don't want to ruin Eommas, Appas, and Papas big day by ruining your dress and tux do you?"

"No papa we're sowee" Jimin smiled

"It's okay baby's, now go bother uncle hobi and uncle TaeTae while I go get ready hm?"

"M'kay Papa"

"UNCLE HOPI AN TATA WE COMMIN" they giggled and ran after them as Hoseok and Taehyung squealed and ran away. Jimin chuckled and went to get ready.

Yes... after 2 years they were introduced to a beautiful baby boy Park Seungjun, he is DEFINITELY a Jimin baby.

And when they had him they realized they should probably get married so here they are Rosa is 5 years old and Seungjun is 3 years old

Yoongi and Jimin got done and they headed towards the front when they saw each other they smiled

"Hey beautiful" Jimin blushed and hit Yoongi

"Stop save the sappy stuff for later."

They stood at the Altar waiting to see Jungkook come out to them. The music started playing and everyone stood up and looked to the back. Jungkook started to walk out at a normal pace, but it felt like forever to the two grooms. Jungkook walked down the aisle and stopped once he got to Yoongi and Jimin. He walked in front of them and smiled a happy smile and while the other two smiled as well with tears coming into their eyes. The three men looked at the pastor as he began talking.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join these three men together..."

(Im going to skip this since I know nothing about weddings to a point)