35. Shes coming

SAD CHAPTER!!!

Jungkook got home and went to bed and called the one person he can think of during this whole situation.

"Hello?"

"Maddie? It's Jungkook"

"KOOKIE!!!! HOW ARE YOU"

"Please don't yell"

"Aww Kook what's wrong" Jungkook started to cry again.

"T-Taemin came back... a-and now Yoongi knows."

"Wait knows you can get pregnant?"

"Y-Yes"

"OH WHAT HAPPENED?" Jungkook told her everything that happened since they got to school up to when he called her. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?! IMA KICK THEIR FUCKING ASS"

"You don't have to."

"Oh yes I do!!! I'm coming there"

"NO... you don't have to"

"Yes I do they hurt me baby and my Niece or nephew. Ima kick some ass"

"Please don't as much as I want to see you I don't want you to get hurt"

"Can't change my mind I just got done booking a flight I'll be there by 7 tonight."

"Wait-" she hung up before Jungkook could say anything "well fuck.... JIIIIIIN"

"Yes love?"

"Maddie is coming"

"Oh fuck..."

"Yea don't tell Yoongi"

"Duuuh"

Magical time skip. 🌈 ✨

Everyone was sitting in the living room with Maddie when the front door opened and Yoongi closed it and everyone looked at him.

"Wha-"

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!!!" Yoongis eyes widened

"Fuck...."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE"

"Who?"

"DONT PLAY THAT SHIT WITH ME WHERE IS THE WHORE?"

"Lisa?"

"No Jungkook"

"HEEEY"

"Sorry baby"

"I-I don't know"

"Don't fucking lie to me Min Yoongi!!!"

"IM NOT ALL I KNOW IS THAT SHE PUSHED ME AGAINST THE LOCKERS AND KISSED ME OUT OF NO WHERE I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT WAS LISA TILL I LOOKED BACK TO SEE HER HELPING TAEMIN AND SHE SMIRKED AND WINKED AT ME BEFORE TAKING TAEMIN OUT THE SCHOOL AND DIDNT SEE HER SINCE!!!"

"Wait so you didn't kiss her back?"

"Fuck no"

"Well that doesn't explain what you did to Jungkook"

"What do you mean?"

" you left him in the bathroom with his abusive ex when you found out he can get pregnant"

"I just... I can't"

"What do you mean you can't Min Yoongi?"

"I'm sorry I'm not ready for a kid I'm a senior in high school I can't have a kid right now... I'm sorry."

"Then obviously you don't fucking love Jungkook like you say you do." Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was about to be in tears and looked down avoiding eye contact. But Yoongi continued to look at him emotionless.

"I guess I don't" everyone looked dumbfounded and Jungkook stood up running to his room slamming the door and crying and Maddie looked back at Yoongi and grabbed him by the ear dragging him to the kitchen.

"YOU...ME... TALK.. NOW!!!!"