43. Double fun ~

Later that day Jimin got home and walked upstairs and went to Jungkook to hear faint moans coming from the room so he decided to open the door to see Jungkook in the bed fucking himself with dildo and he automatically grew hard, he looked to the left to see Yoongi in a chair with a certain look in his eye that just made Jimin even more horny. Jimin always thought he was the most bottomest person but after seeing Jungkook like that... he just wants to pound into that sweet ass, he knew Yoongi and what Yoongi liked which made for a great fuck buddy. Jimin smirked.

"Stop!" Both of the males looked at the door to see Jimin standing there with a smirk and a glint in his eyes. Jungkooks eyes were wide and Yoongi just smirked more. "You know something that will really drive Yoongi insane?" Jimin closed the door and started to slowly walk towards Jungkook and leaned into Jungkooks ear (he was riding the dildo) and whispered. "Watching you as you get your ass pounded by me" Jimin bit Jungkooks ear lobe and pulled away smirking at Yoongi before removing his shirt Jungkook drooled at the sight, Yea Yoongi has abs but Jimin, he had a dancers body and it was hot. Jimin chuckled.

"You can manhandle him... he loves it"

"Hmm... is he now? So he's a desperate ass slut who loves to be manhandled and dominated? Well I can't be as dominant as you... but I can get pretty close... pull down my pants and suck my cock bitch"

Jungkook got chills all over his body and quickly undone Jimins belt pulling down his pants and gulped, Jimins wasn't as big as Yoongis but it was pretty thick and the head was so pink sadly it wasn't as veiny as Yoongis but it was still pretty veiny. He licked the tip and took the tip in his mouth and Jimin did not like that so he growled gripping the back of Jungkooks head shoving his dick down Jungkooks throat causing Jungkook to choke but soon relax and let Jimin fuck his mouth. Eyes watering he forgot he had the dildo still in his ass so he decided to start bouncing up and down on it moaning until Jungkook felt warm liquid down his throat. Jimin pulled away and smirked at the sight.

"Such a good boy... now... I want to watch you fuck yourself on my cock. Got it?"

"Yes sir... uhhh what should I call you?"

"Call me... big dick Dan" Jungkook stares at him with a blank expression and just moans out

"Fuck me big dick Dan-ah" Yoongi busts out laughing and Jimins eyes widened

"OH MY GOD NOOOO!!! Just.... call me by my name" Jungook put up a salute and says

"YES SIR BIG DICK DAN"

"If you don't stop calling me big dick dan you won't be getting any of this big dick" and Yoongi laughs and goes

"Dan"

"YOONGI SHUT THE FUCK UP" Jimin growled and everything went silent and Jimin laid down on the bed "come ride my cock slut" Jungkook crawled over to Jimin and lined entrance with Jimins tip and slammed down and They both threw their heads back and Jungkook didn't give either of them time to adjust he just started to bounce up and down moaning loudly and fell over onto Jimins chest and Jimins grabbed and squeezed Jungkooks ass and thrusted harshly into Jungooks ass hitting his prostate. "FUCK baby... sick a nice tight ass" Jungkook continued to moan and Yoongi got up and walked behind Jungkook and Jungkook sat up and Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook and kissed the side of his neck before leaving a mark and Yoongi gave Jimin a look and Jimin stopped and Jungkook wined.

"Baby this May hurt but you trust us right?" Jungkook nodded "no baby we need words"

"Yes I trust Daddy and Jimin Hyung"

"Good boy" Jungkook never thought much of the praising kink because he was never actually "soft" but exploring new kinks with Yoongi he realized he's really kinky. Yoongi grabbed the lube and put a lot on his member and Yoongi lifted Jungkook up a little so line his member up with Jungkooks entrance and he kissed Jungkooks shoulder. "Are you ready baby?" Jungkook let out a breathy "yes" before Yoongi slowly started to enter Jungkook

"AAAHHHH"

"Shhh baby it will get better I promise"

Yoongi have Jimin the look of 'you better do something to pleasure my baby to get his mind off of this pain before I hurt you' and Jimin took Jungkooks member in his hand and ran it up and down fiddling with his balls as Yoongi had his fingers messing with Jungkooks nipples and kissing his neck. Jimin leaned up doing the other side of Jungkooks neck leaving Jungkook a moaning mess. Jimin and Yoongi pulled away looking at each other before Yoongi grabbed the back of Jimins neck and smashed their lips together and Jimin moaned into the kiss causing Yoongi to slip his tongue into Jimins mouth fighting for dominance obviously a Yoongi winning. Jungkook adjusted and started to bounce up and down making the 2 other males to pull away moaning. Yoongi and Jimin thrusted up to meet Jungkooks bouncing causing everyone to see stars, loud moans can be heard all over the place hoping no one else was home. The thrusts got sloppier and Yoongi held him up by his waist

"Fuck such a good little slut taking 2 cocks"

"YESSS IM DADDY AND HYUNGS SLUT AAAHHH DADDY!!! AAH HYUNG"

"Hold it baby"

"C-can't!!"

"FUCK COME FOR HYUNG AND DADDY JUNGKOOK" Jungkook obeyed Jimin and came hard on him and Jimins chest clenching tightly around the other 2 males making them both moan and cum deep inside of him. Yoongi pulled out slowly making Jungkook whine and Jungkook got off of Jimin and laid down in the middle and he cuddled Yoongi and Jimin cuddled him.

"Maybe this relationship will work out after all" Jungkook and Jimin smiled and they heard a knock on the door.

"GET READY WE ARE GOING OUT TO EAT SO HURRY UP YOONGI, JUNGKOOK, AND BIG DICK DAN"