51. Im sorry

the next morning Yoongi woke up to a loud high pitch cry from beside him and he jumped up to see Jungkook sitting up.

"Oh my god are you okay baby?" Jungkook nodded and Yoongi sighed "don't lie to me"

"H-hurts"

"I'm sorry baby I shouldn't have hurt you like that, FUCK WHY THE FUCK DID I LOSE MYSLEF LAST NIGHT" Jungkook grabbed Yoongis hand and whiped his tear away.

"Don't... it was my fault.. I-I told them to do all those dares and stuff... well minus the last one and Kissing Jin But the other dares that I had was my idea.

"So you wanted me to hurt you last night?" Jungkook looked down and nodded his head and Yoongi sat there in shock. "So... wait what?"

"I Uh... I didn't know I was into stuff like that... till you came along...and I realized I really like pain."

"Hey uh... do you remember what happened yesterday?"

"The court case, truth or dare, then us fucking?"

"The fucking part"

"Oh I mean I remember some of it not all of it, I remember up till you started fucking me then it just felt really fucking good after why?"

"You slipped into sub space"

"Really? I mean I'm not surprised"

"Really? Why's that?"

"I was over pleasured during the truth or dare game I was into submission before we even came upstairs then you tying me up, whipping me, controlling the vibrations, punishing me just sent me over the edge and I was happy I was pleasuring you"

"Even if you didn't care what happened to you?"

"Well yes... I trust you I mean obviously I let you tie my down and blindfold me, but I knew you wouldn't take advantage of me while in sub space"

"Awe babe I don't know if that counts as cute or not... but im going to take it as a yes because that was sweet you trust me so much" Yoongi hugged Jungkook and were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Who is it"

"It's Jimin"

"Come in" Jimin opened the door

"Is he okay?"

"Yea. Just in pain." Jimin nodded. "Do you guys want to lay down and watch Movies all day?"

"I have school" Yoongi shrugged

"Just skip" Jimin smiled and nodded