50. Punishment ~

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SOME UH... HARD CORE BDSM LIKE POSSIBLE PASSING OUT IF UR NOT OKAY WITH THAT KIND OF STUFF PLZ LEAVE NOW I DONT WANT TO HEAR IN THE COMMENTS "oh my god that's so cruel why would you do that to him" or "oh my god that's just sick making him pass out" LIKE HONEY I WARNED U AND ANYTHING BDSM RELATED IS LIKE THAT HE LIKES IT HE EVEN HAS A SAFE WORD RATHER HE USES IT OR NOT IS UP TO HIM SO DONT GO CRYING AND GETTING BUTT HURT BC I HAD HIM WHIPPED TILL HE PASSES OUT! ⚠️

"WHAT? Fuck no okay bad enough Namjoon is calling him baby boy, He is calling Namjoon daddy, he kissed Jin, Hoseok gave him a lap dance. Fuck no this is enough! JUNGKOOK LETS GO!" Yoongi snapped and growled and Jungkook flinched and got up following Yoongi. Everyone looked at Jimin

"are you not going to go"

"oh hell no, I know yoongi and Jungkook fucking sadistic and masochistic asses Jungkook is gonna scream and cry he might not be able to walk tomorrow.... or anytime soon" Namjoon yelled out.

"BYE BABY BOY"

"BYE GUYS"

"THE GAME ISNT OVER" Jungkook giggled

"AND BYE DADDY" Yoongi growled and turned around

"DONT FUCKING CALL HIM DADDY IM THE ONLY ONE YOU GET TO CALL DADDY GOT THAT?" Jungkook whimpered and nodded but Yoongi didn't like that. He growled stoping turning around and putting his hand tightly around Jungkooks throat. "USE YOUR WORDS WHORE"

"Y-Yes... Daddy ah" Yoongi let go

"Good!" He continued to talk till he got to his room and opened the door letting Jungkook go in first before slamming the door shut causing Jungkook to flinch. "Strip down and lie on the bed don't say a SINGLE fucking word unless spoken to got it slut?"

"Yes daddy" Jungkook was so into submission he would let Yoongi do ANYTHING even if it would end him up in a hospital, but then when he woke up he would thank him and probably do it again Yoongi walked into the closet and grabbed some stuff out walking back out. Setting them on the bed. Jungkooks eyes widened and he got scared but excited. Laying on the bed handcuffs, shackles (not the metal ones), blind fold, gag, whips, dildos, and vibrators

"Tonight you are my submissive, will will address me as daddy, master or sir, for example if you say anything else you will be punished, when i ask you a question and the answer is either yes or no you will say "yes sir" or "no sir" when you moan... sorry IF you moan you will be punished. If you go against what I say you will be punished in a way I deem find fit for that certain thing, if you do moan it better me daddy or master, I prefer master for tonight it's more professional but I won't complain if you say daddy, tonight I will show you who you belong to, tonight I WILL remind you just who your daddy is, tonight... will be a long night, when you need me to slow down yow will say Yellow when you had to much and want me to stop say Red in that case I will automatically stop. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes" Yoongi grabbed the whip and slapped Jungkooks thigh "aahhmm"

"YES WHAT SLUT!?"

"Y-Yes sir" Yoongi smirked laying the whip down

"Good boy now do me a favor and lie on your stomach so I don't hurt the baby hmm?" Yea Yoongi May be punishing and beyond pissed off at Jungkook but that doesn't mean he still does care Jungkook put a pillow under his stomach and lied on it. Yoongi grabbed the handcuffs and handcuffed Jungkooks hands to the bed post and shackled his legs to the end of the bed posts. Grabbing the blindfold tying it around his eyes. "Should I use the gag? Hmmm... maybe I won't this time so if you do need me to stop I can understand you" he put the gag on the floor looking between the dildo and vibrator and decided which he wants to use grabbing it putting the lube on the item before slipping it in Jungkook moaned out and Yoongi grabbed the whip before whipping him. "Didn't I say you can't moan?" Yoongi whipped him again and yet again another moan. "God damn can't stop moaning can you? You really do like pain don't you?" Jungkook didn't answer causing Yoongi to whip him again. "ANSWER ME!"

"N-no sir" Yoongi whipped him again

"Then why did you moan?"

"Because it felt good sir"

"But I said not to" *whip*

"AAAHHH" *whip*

After about an hour and a half of whipping and cumming Jungkook was so tired his back was bleeding but he loved every moment of it. At this point he couldn't even speak. Yoongi was so into his dominant headspace. Since he knew Jungkook liked the pain and blood he didn't snap out of it like last time. At this point Yoongi kinda got bored and his dick was hurting so he finally gave in and decided to fuck Jungkook. He pulled out the vibrater and Jungkook whined a little But Yoongi lined his member up and automatically slammed into Jungkook hitting his prostate dead on

"AAAHHH DADDY!!!!!" Jungkook was overly sensitive from cumming to much every single one of his muscles were overly sensitive so it made Yoongi even more turned. But then he realized he hasn't done much of Jungkooks kinks so he stopped pulling upand Jungkook wined and was going to protest but stoped when Yoongi undone his hands and legs picking him up he automatically wrapped his legs around Yoongis waist as Yoongi carried him to the closet closing the door setting Jungkook down on the floor. It was a walk in closet but still pretty small. He never got the whole small spaces kink so why not try it out. Jungkook didn't say anything he just whined and Yoongi shushed him.

"Shhh it's okay baby."

"D-daddyyyy"

"Yes baby?"

"P-please"

"Please what baby use your words"

"Please fuck me." Yoongi smirked and slammed back into Jungkook grabbing his throat tightly sending Jungkook her the endge again and started to feel his climax building up again. Yoongi continued to thrust into Jungkook and usually people In small spaces freak out but Jungkook? He got turned on. He was a moaning mess from the over sensitivity and Yoongi know knew why he had a small space kink, and he had admit he can add it to his list. "D-DADDYYYY AAAH"

"Fuck baby so damn tight for me?"

"Mmmmm aaah" Yoongis hand gripped Jungkooks throat and hip harder knowing it will leave a mark but not caring.

"Fuck baby... who do you belong to?" Jungkook ignored and continued to moan out. "I said... WHO DO YOU BELONG TO!?" Yoongis thrust got deeper when he said who really not liking that Jungkook isn't answering him.

"Y-you... I belong to y- aaahhh"

"What was that baby? I couldn't hear you?"

"I BELONG TO DADDY YOONGI AAAAAHHH DADDYYYYY" Jungkook felt his orgasm coming hard

"Fuck baby... come for your daddy show him that I'm the only one who can make you feel like this"

"Daddy... only one... make me... feel this goo-AAHHHH DADDYYYYY AAAAH" Jungkook came hard clenching around Yoongi making him groan

"Fuck baby you came so much?" He continued to thrust in a fast pace and he felt his orgasm coming. "Fuck fuck fuck... where do you want me to come baby?"

"In... me... please" Yoongi groaned out loud as he came deep inside of Jungkook making him mewl at the feeling and Yoongi pulled out picking him up bringing him to the bed laying him down. "Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"That felt good"

"Yea? Did it?"

"Mmhm... did I make you feel good" Yoongi mumbled a 'fuck' under his breath already knowing what he had done.

"Yes baby you did so well."

"So daddy likes it?"

"Yes baby... daddy loved it" Jungkook smiled and nodded. And he really did know what he had done...

Jungkooks in sub space.