47. Dirty Dan ~

Yoongi and Jungkook drove to the school to get Jimin and when Jimin walked out Yoongi yelled "HURRY UP AND GET UR ASS OVER HERE BIG DICK DAN WE ARE GOING HOME TO FUCK" Jimins eyes widened and Yoongi and Jungkook laughed and Jimin got in the car.

"Did you seriously call me big dick Dan out the window?"

"Yuuup"

"Great now people will talk and ask about that"

"Yea suuure thaaats What they will be asking and talking about"

"What do you mean"

"You do know I said we're going home to fuck right?" Jimin groaned and slouched in the back seat. They got home and walked in the house. "Jimin go upstairs to MY room and prep Jungkook for me I'll be up in a sec." Jimin nodded and headed upstairs with Jungkook and got in Yoongis room.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOONGI HOW DID I NOT SEE THE MIRROR ON YOUR FUCKING CEILING BEFORE" Yoongi chuckled before grabbing the whip cream and Strawberries closing the fridge heading upstairs. He walked in his room to see Jungkook moaning as Jimin fingers were knuckle deep and naked before closing and locking his door making his way over to Jimin he put the stuff on the floor before grabbing the lube and Jimin stopped making Jungkook whine and looked behind him to see Yoongi applying lube and Yoongi looked at him.

"I didn't tell you to stop" Yoongi growled and thrusted 2 fingers in Jimin and Jimin flinched a little and moaned out turning back around and continues to finger fuck Jungkook when all of a sudden Jungkook goes.

"YES DIRTY DAN MORE!!! I WANT YOU TO GO FROM DIRTY DAN TO BIG DICK DAN" Yoongi almost laughed but got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"YOONGI, JUNGKOOK, AND DIRTY DAN LETS GO WE ARE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE YALL CAN FINISH YALLS FUCK FEST LATER!"