14. Music

Kinda sad chapter at the end....

Jungkook and Yoongi have spent almost all of Music in the piano room. The teacher likes to see Yoongi interacting with someone for once, he would always work independently. But when the teacher said you will pick a partner and work on something together Yoongi didn't even hesitate and picked Jungkook, a lot of people complained while others starting shipping them. By now everyone knew he was apart of BTS they aren't really surprised. Like now Yoongi and Jungkook were sitting in front of the piano thinking of a song they could make.

"But I want it to be slow and meaningful"

"Yea I get that and I like that idea, but it can be kinda fast and meaningful and long"

"But the slower it is the more meaningful and beautiful it is."

"Okay but if it's fast maybe some people can feel to it."

"No! How does that work? If it's slow-"

"If it's slow it will make it sad"

"Ddjdjicifiriks THATS THE POINT!!!"

"No Yoongi we won't do it slow!"

"THEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN WORK BY YOURSELF!!!!"

"FINE I WILL!!!" Jungkook got up and walked out the door slamming it But was automatically got pulled back in and Yoongi looked up to see Ms. Smith dragging a pouting Jungkook behind and he wanted to laugh but kept it in.

"Now listen here you to you will work on this together wether you like it or not, now sit down and figure it out!" She left and Jungkook hugged sitting down with his arms crossed.

"So... slow song"

"Uuuggggg"

-

-

-
After some time

"How about this, we make it slow and filled with emotion at first but then as it goes on it can get fast and have emotion just flowing out."

"OH MY GOD YOONGI FUCKING FINALLY YEEES I COULD KISS YOU!!!"

"Is that an offer?" Yoongi smirked and Jungkook rolled his eyes

"Just a figure of speech"

"Wait wha-"

"ANYWAY!!!! Yes that is an amazing idea, we should do it."

"Yuuup!!!"

"Okay guys time for lunch."

"Do you want to go for a smoke?"

"Hell yea lets go" They walked to the bleachers and sat down.

"So... our ex... Taemin" Jungkook looked at Yoongi confused

"What about him?"

"You know I hate him?"

"Haha yea so do I"

"No really... like I really hate him"

"Why? Because of Lisa?"

"DONT TALK ABOUT HER!!!"

"YOUR THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT UP!!!"

"YEA WE- *sighs* yea I did..." Yoongi looked down

"So... what about her?"

"I don't want to talk about it" Jungkook nodded.

"You really don't open up do you?"

"Nope"

"Why?"

"Why do you ask so many damn questions?"

"Because I'm curious"

"YEA AND I THOUGHT YOU SAID ITS NOT YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS!!!"

"WELL YOUR MAKING IT HARD TO WHEN YOU BRING THIS SHIT UP RANDOMLY!!!"

"THEN STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!! EVERYONE IS THE FUCKING SAME THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW YOU FEEL THEY JUST LIE, CHEAT, USE YOU, MAKE YOU FEEL SPECIAL WHEN YOUR REALLY NOT YOU GAVE ALL YOUR FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS TO THAT ONE PERSON AND THEY JUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT AND USE YOU LIKE YOUR A TOY BUT AS THEY GET BORED THEY GO AND BUY A NEW ONE!!! NO ONE F-FUCKING C-CARES THAT YOU PUT A-ALL YOUR DAMN MONEY INTO T-THEM THEY MAKE YOU T-THINK YOUR WORTH SO MUCH MORE T-THAN YOU ACTUALLY ARE BUT T-THEN THEY B-BREAK YOU D-DOWN AND HURT Y-YOU MORE T-THAN ANYTHIIING!!! EVERYONE I-IS THE F-FUCKING S-SAME!!!" Yoongi was full on crying and Jungkook was surprised and tried to comfort him but he just smacked his hand. "D-dont touch me. L-leave me a-alone!" He got up and left.