17. Finally opened up

YOUR WELCOME MY LOVELIES!!!!

When Jungkook got to the school he seen that Yoongi was already at the school. He signed parking the car heading to the music room. He entered the music room and Ms. Smith looked up smiling at him pointing to the piano room. He nodded and walked into the room being quiet he seen Yoongi playing the piano, he guessed that it was the new song. He sat next to Yoongi but Yoongi kept playing, he went on for another minute before he stopped and he sighed.

"Don't you listen?"

"Yoongi... please talk to me"

"Why should I?"

"Because I care, believe it or not I really do, I want to be there for you but I can't if you just keep shutting me out!" Yoongi sighed

"Why are you here?" Jungkook scuffed

"Really? Out of everything, thats  what comes out of your mouth?" Yoongi turned to Jungkook

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY OR ASK HUH?"

"THE TRUTH!!! TALK TO ME I WANT TO FUCKING BE THERE FOR YOU BUT I CANT IF YOU DONT LET ME IN!"

"I DONT LET ANYONE IN JEON! NOT EVEN MY CLOSE FRIENDS KNOW EVERYTHING WHAT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL HUH?!"

"BECAUSE IM NOT LIKE ANYONE ELSE YOONGI!!! IM NEVER THE ONE WHO HURTS PEOPLE IM THE ONE WHO PEOPLE HURT! IM NOT THE ONE WHO WALKS OUT ON PEOPLE, PEOPLE WALK OUT ON ME! IM NOT THE ONE THAT GOES OUT AND CHEATS GOES BEHIND MY PARTNERS BACK THEY DO THAT TO ME!!! WE ARENT SO DIFFERENT YOONGI!!! NOT EVERYONE IS THE FUCKING SAME IF ANYONE WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH IT WILL BE ME!!!!!" Yoongi sighed and turned back to the piano.

"Her name was Lalisa but everyone called her Lisa" Jungkooks eyes widened and listened "she was my everything... we grew up together, we "dated" when we were younger it was funny, middle school came around and we got even closer each day, 6th grade we were 13 we got held back in kindergarten we ended up actually dating, we were one of the cutest couples, everyone swore we would grow and get married and have kids, freshman year I had just turned 16 gave her a promise ring, the same day we lost our virginity to each other, we were closer after that, we really were inseparable, we were known as the 'cutest couple in school' we were each other's first everything did everything together. My junior year when I was 18 i found her cheating, it broke my heart I was so in love with her, i was willing to do anything and everything to keep her, I spoiled her, gave her EVERYTHING she wanted, I loved her I swore she changed and was happy, but then she would come home late from "working" and "extra school activities" she would be gone a few days at a time, every time I went to ask her about it she would get mad and hit me, I thought it was just cause she was stressed but it wasn't because one day I walked in on her and this guy fucking... that day I broke everything off, I started smoking, drinking, skipping school so I failed my junior year, I felt like that wasn't enough I started doing drugs, I thought i sucked at sex so I started to fuck around, she realized what she did and she came back, I gave her one more chance and it lasted a week, and I found out she was fucking more people and I got pissed and self harmed, I ended up in the hospital, her parents found out what she did and they sent her away, my parents didn't want me to remember much of the house because that's where majority of it happened so that's when Jin Hyung got the house, and when they want to see me we either meet up or they come over here, he said it was my surprise, after a year I went back re done Junior year, and now I'm here..." He was in tears but not sobbing just tears falling down his face and Jungkook wiped his tears away.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi Hyung" Yoongi looked at Jungkook shocked and smiled.

"Now you call me Yoongi Hyung? Haha" Jungkook chuckled and hit Yoongis shoulder softly, he wiped his tears. "Aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend" Jungkooks eyes widened.

"B-boyfriend?"

"Yea That Yugy-something guy?"

"Yugyeom?"

"That's his name? Huh yea him" Jungkook chuckled.

"No that's not my boyfriend I havnt had one in 2 years" Yoongi nodded "hey Yoongi?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you remember the date that you found out Lisa was cheating on you?"

"Which time?"

"The first time"

"Haha how can I forget... November 16 2 years ago" Jungkooks eyes widened

"What did he look like?"

"You really think I remember that?"

"Yoongi please" Yoongi sighed

"He had reddish brown hair, tanned skin, dark brown eyes, kinda big lips but not that big, his face was kinda shaped like a raindrop, I would say an egg but that's Namjoon"

"Yoongi.... that was Taemin... I caught them on the same day...." Yoongi looked at Jungkook in shock and sorrow. They locked eyes and they couldn't move, they just sat there. Yoongi frowned his eyebrows looking at Jungkooks eyes.

"Jungkook?" Yoongis voice was soft really soft almost as if it was a breathy voice.

"Yes" Yoongi gulped and looked at Jungkooks lips Jungkook doing the same before locking eyes again

"C-can I kiss you?"