4. Party

Jungkook got ready, he threw on some leather black jeans, a big white T-shirt and timberlands. He walked out and heard a knock on the door. He hurried up and opened it and Namjoon stood there with another guy. 

"Hey Kook this is Jin, Jin this is Jungkook," Jungkook smirked and nodded shaking Jin's hand. 

"so your the famous Jeon Jungkook Jackson would talk about" Jungkooks eyes widened and he looked at Namjoon. 

"Don't worry its just me and Jin that know about the whole... uuhhh" 

"Me being a slut?" 

"Yea...that thing" Namjoon chuckled rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyway ready to go?" 

"Yup lets go"  

"great you will meet the others tonight...well all but one." 

"why?" 

"Uhhh... you will see when we get there" Jungkook nodded and hopped in the back seat. Jin doesn't drink much so he will be the DDD (Designated Drunk Driver) it wasn't far from the apartment, only about 15 minutes away. They pulled up and Jungkook seen a lot of cars and a beautiful big house. 

"Wooow

"Wooow... whose house is this?" 

"Its all of ours, mainly Jins, his parents are loaded, but he got this house when we all became friends with the rest of the guys."

"But I thought-" 

"yea that apartment is mine I go there when I need to get away... so in other words, I mainly live in that apartment." Jungkook laughed. 

"Yea he leaves me alone with the other 4 idiots, but I guess its a good thing because then I don't have to worry about something getting broken every 5 minutes." 

"YAH! THAT WAS ONE TIME!!" 

"ONE TIME?! YOU BROKE THE DOOR WHEN YOU PUSHED ON IT TO HARD, YOU BROKE THE TV IN THE GAME ROOK, YOU EVEN BROKE YOUR BED!" 

"In my defense, the door wouldn't open" 

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO PUSH ON IT WHEN IT WAS A PULL DOOR!"V 

"And it's not my fault that the TV broke" 

"YOU THREW YOUR WII REMOTE AT IT WHILE PLAYING BOWLING" Namjoon shrugged and Jungkook was dying in the backseat. They got out the car and walked in the house and Jungkook was in more awe. it was so big, and so many people he got snapped out of his thoughts when a loud energetic voice was heard. 

"EOMMA TAETAE HIT ME!" 

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU POURED YOUR DRINK ON THE PERSON I WAS TALKING TO!" 

"YAH YOUR MINE" 

"I WAS TALKING TO A GIRL" 

"YEEEAAAH SHE COULD HAVE TURNED YOU BI... OR EVEN STRAIGHT!" 

"UIFHIUDEGFH THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!"V