44. Suing

Monday came so fast for the 7 boys Maddie went back to America and now they had to go to school. They all ate and headed out once they got to the school everyone looked at Jungkook some with disgusted faces others with seductive faces and of course those who just doesn't care.

'I never knew that someone like Jeon Jungkook would be a slut'

'Riiight I heard he fucked everyone at his old school'

'He's just as bad as Yoongi'

'I heard he is also dating jimin'

'God such a fucking slut' Jungkook looked around and Yoongi and Jimin got mad. Yoongi took their arms and brought them to the principals office.

"How May I help you?"

"Yes we have a video of a teacher threatening a student"

"Of course right this way."

"Mr. Wang these students are here to see you"

"AAHHH JUNGKOOK how are you"

"You know him?"

"He's my friend Jackson's dad"

"Aahhh yes anyway there is a video of the dance teacher threatening Jungkook."

"Alright show me" Yoongi brought his phone out and shown the video to Mr.Wang and after the video he got on the phone.

"Ms. Leo please report to the principals office now!" After a whole the dance teacher walked in and looked at the 3 students

"Yes sir?"

"I'd like to inform you that you are fired for not only threatening a minor and a student, but also for trying to have sexual intercourse with a minor. Your lucky I don't have you arrested and see you in court"

"Sir I understand my actions and I will be seeing you in court because I am suing your student Min Yoongi for rape."

"WHAT!!!" All the males screamed and the dance teacher smirked

"Oh yes sir, Min Yoongi raped me 4 months ago and that's why I'm pregnant." Jungkook was shocked to say at the least and these hormones didn't help he was mad

"Your pregnant? I thought you were just getting fat" the teacher gasped and they guys chuckled "and are you sure it's Yoongis? It seems you like to spread your filthy slutty legs"

"Hmm your the one to talk" If it wasn't for Yoongi keeping him back he would have hit her.

"Funny coming from someone who likes to throw themselves at minors and threaten that if we don't sleep with you then you will try to say I forced myself on you, that's what your doing with Yoongi right? Your not really pregnant your just fat"

"For your information I am pregnant... here are the ultrasounds" she took the ultrasounds out and Jungkook wanted to cry right then and there Yea it was before Jungkook moved there but just thinking of someone else with Yoongis baby made him mad and jealous.

"LIES I CALL FUCKING LIES I USED A CONDOM"

"Condoms don't always work"

"BUT YOU WANTED IT SO IT ISNT RAPE"

"No.. I didn't want it... YOU FORCED YOURSELF ONTO ME TO CHANGE YOUR GRARE!!"

"THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!"

"ENOUGH MS. LEO LEAVE WE WILL BE SEEING YOU IN COURT" she left and Yoongi fell on the ground and started to cry

"GOD DAMN IT THIS CANT FUCKING BE HAPPENING!"

"Yea... it is, listen you guys go home you have court in the morning."