30. Coming out the closet ~

Yoongi opened the closet and smirked down at Jungkook who was sitting knees to chest fiddling with his fingers.

"Do you want to come out the closet?"

"I'm already out the closet"

"Okay smart ass.." Yoongi looked around and smirked when he found what he wanted.

"Get up. Go in my room and lay on my bed." Jungkook hurried up running out the closet going into Yoongis and laid down on his bed.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET A MIRROR ON YOUR CEILING?" Yoongi smirked grabbing what he needed closing the closet walking into his room.

"Oh that? It's new... had it put up 2 days ago. Close your eyes." Jungkook closed his eyes and all he can hear was shifting going on. "Open." Jungkook opened his eyes and sat up to see a mirror right in front of them.

"Wha-IS THAT FROM MY CLOSET?"

"Why yes... yes it is"

"Jesus you really do have a mirror kink" Yoongi smirked walking over to Jungkook

"Yea? And..." he bent down and his lips barely brushed against Jungkooks ear. "Your about to find out why. Strip!" Jungook looked dumbfounded for a second then obeyed and striped down. Yoongi turned him over so he was on his hands and knees facing the mirror.

"Watch yourself! Damn baby I miss your sweet ass, looks so good, can't wait to see it with my cock deep inside of you." Jungkook mewled at the dirty talk.

"D-Daddy" Yoongi licked Jungkooks entrance and Jungkook put his chest on the bed to where he can kinda see Yoongi but not much because his ass was big. Yoongi couldn't see Jungkooks facial expressions so he decided to lay down on his back grabbing Jungkook making him sit on his face and trusted his tongue back in watching as Jungkooks facial expression read pleasure he hummed and shook his head (like motor boating if udk what that means... then ur innocent and shouldn't be reading these.) Jungkook threw his head back looking in the mirror making eye contact with Yoongi moaning as he saw nothing but lust and dominance it was hot as fuck. He could look away, the way he looked at him and the way his tongue worked wonders, it was all a turn on and drove him crazy. He started to grind on Yoongis face and Yoongi closed his eyes moaning and Jungkooks couldn't stop moaning. Yoongi opened his eyes staring blankly at Jungkook with hunger in his eyes and that was enough for Jungkook. "D-DADDDYYY AAAH" He came on himself and Yoongi lifted Jungkook up and threw him on his back so now Jungkook could see himself in the mirror with his cum on his stomach. He couldn't deny that it was a turn on. Without warning Yoongi flipped them over earning a squeal from the younger. Jungkook looked up to see the mirror Yoongi took from his room. He looked at Yoongi who's eyes were on his ass licking his lips.

"God baby can't wait to fuck you while you watch yourself" Jungkook moaned and wiggled his ass back. Yoongi grabbed and squeezed his ass and bit his lip. He grabbed the lube putting some on his fingers bringing them to the Jungkooks entrance before slipping 2 in. Jungkook moaned at the stretch putting his head down. Yoongi grabbed his hair yanking it up causing Jungkook to moan more. "Watch" After prepping Jungkook enough he lined his tip up with Jungkooks entrance and smirked as Jungkook wines and tried to back his hips up. "Fine wanna be a needy slut I'll treat you like one"

"Yea daddy please" Yoongi growled slamming into Jungkook watching in the mirror as Jungkook threw his head back screaming "YES DADDYYYY AAAAAAHHH" Yoongi continued to thrust harshly into Jungkook at an un-human like pace hands grubbing Jungkooks hip and the other on his ass going back and forth from watching Jungkooks face in the mirror to looking up to see him thrusting into Jungkook watching as Jungkooks ass sucked his dick in every thrust. Jungkook finally being able to watch as Yoongi does this is driving him just as crazy as Yoongi, he couldn't believe what he was seeing he never knew that looking at Yoongi while they were fucking could be such a turn on, he couldn't even control himself, he was so lost in watching his face and Yoongis movements that he didn't realize he had to cum till he came. "D-DADDYYYYY"

"Fuck baby already?" Yoongi continued to thrust in Jungkook his orgasm starting to catch up, he grabbed Jungkooks hair pulling his head back. "Watch as I lose myself deep inside of your nice ass" Jungkook moaned at the harsh slap he received. "Fuck baby daddy is cumming."

"D-daddyyyyy!!!" Jungkook releases for the second time as Yoongi released deep inside of Jungkook.

"Damn baby 2 times?" Yoongi chuckled and fell beside Jungkook bringing him in his arms.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes baby?"

"That... was queening"

"What you riding me face?" Jungkook nodded his head and Yoongi chuckled. "That's one of my favorite positions... never knew it was called that."