40. Bleed ~

⚠️ NSFW CONTENT BELOW ⚠️

"Oh baby.... you don't think we're done here do you?" Yoongi smirked and Jungkook gasped when Yoongi ripped his shirt into pieces (keep in mind I'm writing this in school hehe) Yoongi then took off his shirt before ordering Jungkook to get on the bed. He obeyed and looked up to see the mirror that was attached to the ceiling. He thought not so innocent thoughts looking into the mirror making the situation worse.

"Daddyyyy"

"Shut it slut!" Jungkook mewled and sat up and Yoongi smirked and grabbed Jungkooks chin and ran his thumb down Jungkooks bottom lip. "You know what would look nice?"

"What daddy"

"This pretty little mouth wrapped around my cock"

Jungkook got excited he wasn't much of a fan of giving blow jobs but Yoongis since the first time he blew Yoongi he loved it everything about it. He sat up on his knees and crawled over to Yoongi grabbing the base before licking over the tip that had a little Precum and moaned at the taste before taking the Tip in his mouth sucking and licking slowly going down causing Yoongi to let out a breathy moan and grab his hair and Jungkook wanted to hear more so he moaned and slid down till he felt it go down his throat hitting the base causing Yoongi to throw his head back and moaned out and god did Jungkook love Yoongis deep voices moans. He started to go faster till Yoongi Yoongi pulled his hair and fucked Jungkooks mouth making Jungkook gag once in a while due to him not being able to breath, after a few thrusts Yoongi pulled out and came in and all over Jungkooks lips and he stepped back to see Jungkook looking fucked out, eyes watery, spit all down his chin and chest along with his cum, and Jungkooks messy hair. God did he want to pound into him like there was no tomorrow, but they had school tomorrow so he couldn't.

"Daddy

"Daddy... i need you" Yoongi almost growled but shut his eyes and took a breath, he was going to slip into his dominant head space but he couldn't let that happen, he didn't want to hurt Jungkook. And Jungkook caught on and he got up and grabbed Yoongis arms and Yoongi looked down at Jungkook but closed his eyes when he saw that his cum was still on Jungkooks face. Jungkook leaned into Yoongis ear. "How about... you treat me like the slutty whore I am... we can even skip school." He bit down on Yoongis earlobe and Yoongi growled throwing his hand on Jungkooks throat cutting off his air supply pushing him down and Jungkook licked the cum off his mouth and moaned as Yoongi growled.