52. Performance

The  next day Yoongi and Jungkook went to school it was their time to do their performance In music, everyone was there to support them. After a few people went it was finally time for their turn. Yoongi started to play the piano and Jungkook started to sing and dance. Then all of a sudden Jungkook turned around and everyone else joined and Yoongi started to rap and they started to sing and dance then the song changed and they sand and danced that song

After the performance  they hopped down and Jungkook and Yoongi kissed then Jungkook and Jimin kissed then Yoongi kissed Jimin. And everyone congratulated them.

a month later

Jungkook was 4 months pregnant. They caught Taemin and he's now in jail. They also got Lisa because she threatened a cop. A month since the court, a month since Jungkook started showing. A month since they started to date Jimin. A month since Tony left. Right now everyone was in the living room well not everyone Jungkook was out getting snacks for the movie, so as of right now Yoongi was cuddling Jimin on the couch playing with his hair. Jungkook came in kissed them both then put the stuff on the table everyone else went to make popcorn and they set out the snacks and what not while Jungkook went got some blankets and pillows placing them on the floor where Jungkook laid in between Yoongi and Jimin since he was their baby boy. Jimin laid on his head on Jungkooks chest and Jungkook played with his hair while Jungkook was laying his head on Yoongis shoulder, Yoongi playing with his hair. They decided to watch journey to the mysterious island. (I'm watching that rn) bye the time is ended Jungkook and Jimin were asleep, so was everyone else. Yoongi smiled and kissed Jungkooks forehead and cuddled him more. The next morning everyone but Jungkook and Yoongi went to school since they didn't have to. They spent the morning cuddling and laughing watching movies and just talking.