28. Shes back

everyone was chilling in the Livingroom it was Friday night... movie night... every day this week Jungkook and Yoongi have fucked wether is was in their own beds, in an empty classroom, even on the dance teachers desk, and in the Janitors closet, Yoongi has teased Jungkook lot in music, almost fucked but thankfully Ms. Smith was there to stop them. They sat together Yoongi claimed the couch and this time Jungook lied down and Yoongi crawled on top of him. Jimin was Cuddled up with Tony on the chair, Taehyung and Hoseok were on the floor, Jin and Namjoon called the other couch. They had snacks and everything getting ready to start the movie when the door busted open and a certain someone came through the door!

"SUP BITCHES IM BAAAACK!!!" Everyone looked at the door and Taehyung was the first one up running to her tackling her into a hug.

"MADDIE IVE MISSED YOU!!!!"

"Who's Maddie?" Jungkook whispered to Yoongi.

"Uhhh... lets just say she-"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT BITCHY ASS WHORE NAMED LISA!?!?"

"She knows Lisa?"

"Uhhh... yea... Lisa was her friend till Lisa turned well... into a whore she despises her because she hurt me. Me and Maddie are like siblings also grew up together. "

"But she doesn't know she's not here anymore?"

"Nope I don't think so... even if she was she still called her a whore."

"MIN YOONGI"

"YES MADDIE?!"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT CHEATING WHO- oh? Hello who are you?" Maddie looked at Jungkook and Jungkook shuddered and tried to hide but Yoongi was on top of him Yoongi got up hopping over the couch wrapping an arm around Maddie and Jungkook looked petrified.

"Maddie this is my Jungkook Jungkook this is my older sister Maddie." Maddie glared him up and down and Jungkook swallowed. (Hahaha)

"H-hi Noona..." Jungkooks voice was tiny and soft.

"OH MY GOD HES SO ADORABLE I SHIP IT YOONKOOK YES THAT IS THE SHIP NAME AND HE CALLED ME NOONA HES SO SWEET AND INNOCENT" everyone busted out laughing and Maddie was confused "what?"

"Jungkook? Innocent? He was a slut at his old school" Maddie turned to him shocked and rolled up her sleeves but Yoongi stopped her

"Woah woah woah STOP!!! He is NOT like Lisa, he moved here because he didn't want to be the way he was before, he even changed me!" Maddie's eyes widened

"Is this true?"

"Yea he's not a fuck boy no more Kookie changed him, now they just fuck everyday... about 2-3 times a day... it's pretty disturbing..."

"UWU KOOKIE??? THATS YOUR NICKNAME THATS ADORABLE!!!!"

"Really so your obsessing over his nickname but not that I'm not a fuckboy anymore?"

"Shush fuckboy me and the ex slut are talking" everyone busted out laughing and Jungkook was laughing and crying at the same time. Laughing so hard he was crying. "UWU AND HIS LAUGH IS LIKE A BABYS!!! HES A BABY KOOKIE!!!"

"Okay Maddie we were about to have family night wanna join?"

"Fuck yeah you still have those?"

"Hell yea!"

"Ight move bitches I call cuddling with the Vhops couple!"

"YAAAAAAAY" Taehyung and Hoseok got overly excited and Maddie threw herself over both of their laps and Taehyung started messing with her hair while Hoseok messaged her hands and feet. Everyone was happy and content. It really was like a family.