33. Him...

While in dance the teacher had them get in groups their choice of course BTS got together and preformed something that they wrote and choreographed by themselves

By the time they were done they were tired from jumping up and down a lot so they chilled and relaxed watching everyone else dance with their partners after a while Jungkook had to use the bathroom so he asked if he could then left. When he got to the bathroom he peed then was washing his hands when he heard the door open but didn't pay much attention to it since everyone comes and goes in the bathrooms. But as soon as he heard.

"That was bad ass of you to do to that girl earlier" he froze, the voice belonged to none other than the person who ripped his heart out and stomped on it, he never thought he would see him let alone hear his voice again, and just as the last time he heard it he felt a ping in his heart and tried not to cry even though it was hard not to.

"Taemin...."

"Hello baby boy"

"DONT call me that, I'm not your baby boy... not anymore." Taemin smirked and walked up to him.

"Oh love... once something or someone is mine they stay mine."

"I'm not yours, technically I never was, YOU LEFT ME WHEN THINGS GOT BAD I TOLD YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE HAPPY AND EXCITED BUT NO!!! INSTEAD YOU LEFT AND WHORED AROUND WITH EVERYONE LEAVING ME CLUELESS AND THINKING THAT I HAD THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WHEN REALLY EvErYoNe HAD THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!"

"Hey babe ar- who are you?" They turned to the door to see Yoongi standing there and Taemin smirked walking over to Yoongi putting his hand out.

"Hi I'm Jungkooks fiancé Taemin" Yoongi and Jungkook looked at him in shock.

"IM NOT YOUR FUCKING FIANCÉ YOU FUCKING DOUCHE!!!"

"So... this is Taemin? This is the fucker that hurt my boyfriend and broke him?"

"Oh... he talks about me?"

"Yea talks about how much of a piece of shit you are."

"Hmmm interesting say... Jungkook" Taemin turned to Jungkook and smirked and looked at him and Jungkook KNEW that look... that look would break hell loose. And just like that.... it did "how is my child?"

"Your what?!" Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was in tears

"Not like it matters you wouldn't have been there for us anyway, but for your information I wouldn't know."

"YOU GAVE MY CHILD AWAY?!"

"THE BABY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN YOUR CHILD YOU WERENT THERE WHEN I FUCKING TOLD YOU INSTEAD OF BEING THERE TOU WENT OUT AND CHEATED MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES YOU FUCKING ABUSED ME SO FOR YOUR INFORMATION WHEN YOU DID THAT YOU FUCKING KILLED IT!!! I LOST MY GOD DAMN BABY BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING" Taemin smirked and looked at Yoongi them back at Jungkook

"You really don't know? Your little boyfriend here.....

can get pregnant"