1

jegainjj Inspired me to start this chapter off with a flashback/nightmare of when Yunho was kicked out of his house.

Heavy breathing bounced between the walls in the cold room. The smell of sweet strawberry was strong, making it suffocating to breathe. Chains dragging across the wooden floor made the thought of peace nonexistent. Hell is what Yunho described his bedroom as.

He hasn't seen sunlight in almost a week.

Yunho's whereabouts were unknown, leaving a certain boy worried and stressed out, but mostly with a decaying heart. Yunho's absence was slowly killing another being.

But no one knew that Yunho had become a prisoner to his own home.

His skin was left on display, along with bruises and traces of opened wounds left from a leather whip. Breathes visible because of the cold temperature in the room, considered below and deadly.

Bruises formed around his ankles and wrists from tight restraints. His naturally pink lips were now pale and bruised. A deep cut rested firmly on his normally blush cheeks.

His throat was dry, leaving it painful for him to say anything.

It was just sad how this resulted from him presenting as a Omega and naturally loving a boy.

His parents have been trying to sell him, just to get rid of him.

Every candidate would reject the offer though, leaving Yunho to sit in the cold room abandoned, abused, and feeling unloved.

His head snapped towards the metal door of the room in a hurry when he heard a sound of keys clinging together.

The door opened, revealing Yunho's dad and a man in a cloak. The mysterious stranger's face was hidden in darkness. The only thing visible was the man's tall and built frame from underneath his clothing.

"What do you say?"

The mysterious stranger stood there before raising a finger, indicating that he wanted a moment alone.

Yunho's father left the room, leaving the stranger and Yunho alone.

"I'm going to buy you and let you go." The stranger whispered.

"What do I have to give you in return?" Yunho croaked out. His hand rubbed his own throat, trying to sooth the burning sensation.

The stranger chuckled softly. He was amused that Yunho automatically knew that he wanted something in return.

"I want the most sacred gem in the world: The Moon Jewel. I need it. You are the only person who can obtain it so easily."

Yunho could only nod his head vigorously. He looked at this as his own opportunity of freedom.

"I'll do it." Yunho whimpered. A burning sensation ripped through his body as he saw a pair of red glowing eyes show from the cloak.

"Good"

His vision started to blur after he saw a drop of blood drip from his mouth.