47

Ten, Moon, Taeyong, and Kun sat at the kitchen bar, getting a lecture from Hoshi.

"You guys all have a hangover because of the fact that you guys want to drink like y'all are 48 year old geezers!"

Kun hissed as he covered his ears.

Ten was too busy posting something on instagram to even care.

"We have learned our lessons Uncle Hosh!" Moon said while bowing to him as if he were a sensei.

Hoshi shook his head in disapproval.

"Good Morning Guys." Yunho croaked out as he waddled into the kitchen.

Kun threw a packet at his head in return.

"Take that before you become a young parent." He said with a sarcastic laugh.

Hoshi looked as if he was ready to murder someone from Kun's words.

"Young Parent? You had sex?!" He screamed.

Yunho winced in return before swallowing a pill and drinking a glass of water right after.

"You should honestly see my Instagram post." Ten muttered to Moon, causing her to laugh.

Instagram

Liked by @MotherTae, @OhDaddyKun, @DaddyKunster, @MoonGoddess and and 420,000,000 others

@CountMeIn10 Car Sex😎

Comments

@MoonGoddess Wait till Yunho sees this😂

@DaddyKunster Oh wow

@RichBitchEnergy NOT FAIR! I wanted to see🥺

@MotherTae I need a drink

"I honestly must say that I was totally against this. Ten and Moon forced me to drink." Taeyong muttered, halfway asleep. It was pretty hypocritical for him to say that since he literally commented on Ten's post that he needed a drink.

Hoshi was too busy eyeballing Yunho to even care about the others. He was looking at Yunho's attire, which was a oversized hoodie and baggy sweatpants he took from Mingi.

"Mingi is sleeping upstairs." Yunho gulped.

He tried to straighten out the hoodie since it was hanging halfway off of his shoulder.

"What are you hiding Yunho?~" Ten said, trying to instigate the whole scene.

"N-nothing." Yunho laughed nervously.

"Your sweater is inside out." Moon said with a smirk.

"Really?" Yunho said in surprise before stupidly taking off the sweater, only to see that Moon lied to him.

"Wow." Kun muttered as he saw purple blemishes all over Yunho's chest and abdomen.

One thing stood out the most, which was a mark on his collarbone.

"You're smooth as fuck." Ten muttered before giving Moon a highfive.

"Cha cha real smooth." She giggled.

"When I said that you and Mingi belonged together, I did not mean go have sex! And I assume you didn't even use a condom, am I right?" Hoshi said with a stern gaze.

Yunho ignored his question as he put the hoodie back on.

"This conversation can wait for later. I am exhausted, and I will see you guys later." He said as a nervous laugh left his mouth.

Ten couldn't help but laugh as he watched Yunho waddle away.

"I bet they had sex when they came back to the house." He laughed harshly, but he stopped when he caught Hoshi staring at him.

"Oh my, imagine how school is going to be tomorrow." Kun said with a nervous laugh.