46💜

"There's no condom.....oh well." Yunho muttered as he bit his lip in desperation.

As soon as Mingi got in the car, Yunho was quick to crawl over and sit on his lap. By now, he was just fully naked.

"Wow Yunho." Mingi muttered with a smirk, which ignited the flame in Yunho.

Yunho whimpered when he felt the material of coarse jeans rub against his skin. His skin was burning, but it wasn't anywhere near comparable to what he was feeling inside.

"It's impossible to act like I don't want this." Yunho muttered.

He felt like he had some bit of power until he saw Mingi's intense gaze. There was just something about his gaze that made Yunho feel much more little than Mingi.

"Oh trust me, I know." Mingi chuckled as he cupped Yunho's ass cheeks.

Yunho jumped at the small action, sensitive to practically anything.

A sound of surprise left his mouth when he felt something wet slide down the back of his thigh. It was warm and slimy, making a few chills run down his spine. The sweet scent in the air seemed to intensify from it.

"That's not supposed to happen." Yunho whimpered when he felt more of it start to slide down his legs.

Worry started to cloud his head, but a simple peck on the lips was able to put all of it away.

"It's alright."

Yunho wasn't listening though, he was desperate for another kiss. It was like Mingi knew what he wanted though.

Anyone watching would've thought Mingi was trying to devour Yunho.

Yunho was caught guard when he felt two fingers slip into his hole. He yelped in surprise as his hand were quick to grip onto Mingi's shoulders.

Small moans left his mouth as he desperately rode Mingi's fingers.

Mingi thought he looked cute in a way, with his mouth hung agape and small tears at the corner of his eyes from the intense pleasure he was feeling. He loved how weak and vulnerable Yunho looked in front of him.

"What happened?" Yunho whined when Mingi removed his fingers.

A pout sat on his face until Mingi unzipped his own pants, revealing something pretty big.

"That's a no go! How the fuck did San take that?" Yunho said while shaking his head.

Mingi looked at him with a amused smile.

"Moon told you about San?"

Yunho nodded, as he looked at Mingi's dick.

"It's not like I care, but this is fucking ridiculous."

Mingi shrugged, not caring about what Yunho was saying. He placed his hands onto Yunho's hips, which made the poor boy jump a bit.

"Calm down" He laughed a bit.

Yunho looked at him with a stern gaze, letting him know that he was trying to calm down. To him, being horny and nervous was not a good mix.

Mingi knew that he was thinking too much.

Yunho calmed down a bit when Mingi planted a few light kisses down his neck, not really realizing it was just a distraction.

"That tick-"

A hiss left his mouth when he felt Mingi suddenly enter him.

"It hurts." Yunho whined as he gripped onto Mingi's shoulder's tightly, thinking that he was definitely going to leave bruises.

He bit his lip as he felt Mingi go deeper inside of him. A tear slipped from his eye, but Mingi was quick to kiss it away.

Yunho didn't know if he wanted to stop or keep going. With the way Mingi's hands were gripping tightly on his hips, he felt so much pressure on his hips.

A small moan left his mouth when he moved a bit, causing Mingi to smirk a bit.

"This isn't funny." Yunho struggled to say without making a sound of approval.

He lifted hips up a bit before slowly sliding down. Mingi found it amusing how much effort Yunho was putting into hiding his moans.

"I want to hear you."

Yunho shook his head, already feeling embarrassed. His lips were red from how hard he was biting them, along with his cheeks resembling cherries from how shy he was.

A loud moan escaped his mouth when Mingi sucked on a specific area on his neck.

He knew he was reaching his limits.

"M-Mingi~" Yunho whimpered, trying to let the other know that he was close to his limit.

His insides ached for more, but Yunho knew that he was done for.

Mingi knew that Yunho was close to releasing, and so was he.

"I can't hold it anymore." Yunho whimpered before releasing onto Mingi. His thoughts ran wild when he felt Mingi release inside of him.

He honestly thought he was done for until he felt Mingi plant a kiss onto his collarbone.

"Another round?"