8

Unlike Yunho, Mingi doesn't really get jealous a lot. He'll have a jealous moment where he thinks Wooyoung is too close to Yunho, or he gets irritated when Yunho compliments San. The point is, Mingi isn't the jealous type.

Except for when it came to one person.

After they came back to the house, there were two surprise visitors.

Reality was, Mingyu and Wonwoo was Mingi's uncles. He lived with them because his mom and older sister lived in America.

Iᴠᴇ Lɪᴠᴇᴅ Iɴ Aᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ Fᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀ Yᴇᴀʀs

"Yunho! It's so great to see you!" Mingi's mom screamed as soon as she saw Yunho walk through the front. She ran and hugged him.

Yunho blushed as he hugged her back.

"Hi Ms-"

"Don't be silly! Call me Mother!" Boa said as she pinched Yunho's cheeks.

Mingi stood by with squinted eyes.

He wasn't looking at his mom and Yunho.

He was looking at his sister.

She had a huge smile on her face, along with mischievous eyes.

"Yunho! Come give me a hug!" She squealed.

"Hehehe no. Moon, don't you have a boyfriend?" Mingi said as he stood in front of Yunho in a possessive way.

Moon rolled her eyes before pushing Mingi out the way to hug Yunho.

"Hey moon." He giggled as the sweet girl hugged him.

"Why can't every guy be like you? So cute!" Moon squealed before kissing Yunho's cheek.

Mingi gritted his teeth in annoyance before pushing his sister off of Yunho.

"Enough. Stop fighting over him." Boa said as she looked at the two siblings about to shed blood over the nervous looking Yunho.

"Let's go talk though." Moon said before dragging Yunho upstairs. She dragged him to her old room, locking the door before Mingi could come into the room.

She pushed Yunho to the bed before she started looking through the closet for something.

"Moon? What are you doing?" He asked nervously.

"I'm looking for something very important....but tell me about you and my brother." Moon said cheerfully.

Yunho bit his lip as a sound of uneasiness came out of his mouth.

"We are the best of bestfriends." He said with a small smile.

"You sound like you're constipated and trying to convince yourself." Moon sighed.

She walked out of her closet with a necklace that had a crimson gem on it.

"What's that?" Yunho muttered.

"It's a scent concealer....I obliviously don't use it anymore and your scent smells pretty awkward. From the first time I met you, I had a feeling you would be a Omega. I assume you take medicine for your heat?" She muttered as she put the pretty necklace on Yunho,

"You have a great sense of smell." Yunho muttered as he admired the pretty necklace.

"I am a true blood after all and my ex boyfriend's brother is a Omega." Moon said proudly as she flipped her hair.

She is in fact one of the rarest breeds you would ever meet. She was more rare than a male omega.

Moon is a female alpha, due to the fact that her parents are both Alphas.

It was noticeable in her features.

A perfect 6 feet in height. She has the body of a volleyball player. Her scent was strong and dominating. Face was sculpted perfectly, detailed with a few pimples that even made it look more perfect. Long hair, but fluffy wavy platinum hair. Her eyes were naturally a golden brown color. It all was pulled together with her plump lips.

Yunho would admit that if he was into girls, Moon was the way to go.

She was like the girl version of Mingi, but with more sass.

"I honestly don't know why you won't date my brother! You two were fucking born for each other!" Moon growled as she checked for any messages on her phone.

"I have certain situations I have to overcome before I even think about Mingi." Yunho muttered.

"Like who? What? How? Just Why?" Moon groaned in a painful way as she dramatically passed out onto the bed.

Yunho shrugged a bit.

"Mingi told me that you had a girlfriend....is she even pretty?"

Yunho nodded hesitantly.

"Is she one of those girls everyone wants to date so bad because of the fact that she's gorgeous, but her insides is all jacked up and ugly?" Moon muttered as she laid her head onto Yunho's lap, allowing him to braid her hair.

"It's like you know her. Are you a super hero or something?" He muttered softly.

"They don't call me Sailor Moon for nothing!" She squealed.

Yunho cringed before letting out a small giggle.

"Y'all better not be kissing in there!" Mingi screamed through the door.

"Where were you for the past 15 minutes?" Moon screamed back.

"Probably texting his new toy." Yunho said in a whiny voice.

Moon smirked as she realized how jealous Yunho was of this new toy.

"He's not a toy! He's my friend!" Mingi yelled, his voice cracked a bit.

"Oooooo. You're going to be replaced by a toy~" Moon singed as her eyebrows wiggled.

"It literally took you a year just to call me your friend!" Yunho yelled in defense.

"Hwanwoong is special." Mingi muttered.

Moon panicked as she saw Yunho's eyes tear up.

"Get your special ass to your room! How about that!" Moon yelled as she tried to wipe away a tear that fell from Yunho's eye.

Mingi could be heard sighing before storming away.

"Am I not special?" Yunho muttered.

"Don't let him treat you like salsa, you're a guac baby boy." Moon said with pouted lips.

Yunho giggled a bit at how cheesy Moon was.

"I should maybe sleep a bit....I have school in four hours." He muttered.

"I should maybe sleep too....Mom is taking me to enroll into your school." Moon muttered as she laid under her blankets.

Yunho was about to walk away and head to Mingi's room until he was stopped.

"Come here you puppy!" Moon squealed as she lifted the blankets.

Yunho smiled a bit before getting under the covers.

Moon smiled softly as she spooned Yunho.