50

"Shit!" Moon muttered when she got back to class.

She saw Hwasa conversing with both Ten and Yunho.

"You got this!" She kept chanting to herself, but as soon she sat down at her seat, Moon realized she couldn't handle this.

Moon couldn't function at all at that moment. Her heart was beating a bit too fast, she was sweating profusely, and her hands were clammy. She knew her eyes were still it's crimson color from earlier.

There was never a person that made her this nervous.

"You good?" Yunho whispered to her.

Moon gave him a weak smile, signaling that she was the opposite of good.

"What are you Hwasa?" Ten asked with a small grin.

"I'm a Beta." She responded with a smile.

Moon was curious as to why did Hwasa have such a impact on her. Their has never been a Beta that made her this nervous and anxious.

Her eyes would dart to anywhere in the room whenever Hwasa made eye contact with her.

Moon felt like she was on the verge of dying.

She thought it was quite ironic since her 'supposed' mate didn't even make her feel this way. Haelo never had that type of impact on Moon.

'Kill me now.' Moon wrote on Yunho's paper, only to get a laugh in response.

"We are going to work with groups today! I will be assigning them! Only one group will have five people." Heechul suddenly said out loud.

Yunho and Moon looked at each other and dramatically cried, knowing that they will be split up from each other.

Heechul started to say random names, and it made everyone nervous.

"The first group is Britney, Haelo, Moon and Hwasa."

A loud groan left Moon's mouth, making everyone laugh.

"Do you not want to work with-" Lucas said, but Moon was quick to cut him off.

"MIND YOUR BUSINESS DAVID!" Moon yelled in response.

Yunho started laughing so hard that he couldn't breathe. His laughter was cut short when he heard his name.

"The second group is Yunho, Mingi, Lucas, Kun,and Jungwoo."

That was enough to make him stop smiling.

"Why did I get Jungwoo in my group?" Yunho groaned to himself.

Jungwoo walked up to his table with smirk on his face. It was quite obvious that he wanted from Yunho.

"Hey Yunho." He said with a smile on his face, which made Ten gag.

Before Yunho could say anything, the classroom door slammed open.

Mingi walked in with a big red bag that had glitter all over it, along with a huge teddy bear in his hand.

"He radiates Big Sugar Daddy energy!" One girl muttered.

"Where's the roses?" Yuta shouted.

"Yunho doesn't like roses!" Mingi shouted back.

A few girls started to squeal, causing Yunho to blush.

"I'm jealous." Ten cried out dramatically.

~The End~

Howdy Thicc Papis

I am glad to say that Skinship is over, and that I've started to write Sleepover

It's sad to end this

But it has to be done

(I thought this would end at like chapter 32😂)

I have like two books coming out in like a few hours

*Dabs vigorously*

If you have stayed and made your way to the end, I salute you
🧡🧡💞💜💛💜💜🧡💚💚💛❤️🖤🖤🧡🖤🧡❤️💘💕💕❣️💖💖💗💓💞💝❤️❤️🧡💛💛💚💙💕💕💖❣️💘💗💞💜💜🖤💝💝💜💞💜🖤🧡💛💕💕❣️💛💛💙💕💘💖💗❤️❤️❤️💜💛💛💚💚💞💓💖💚💙💙💚💙💙💙💘💘💘💖💗💝💝💝💝💞💞💗💖💘💕💕💕💕💕💕❣️❣️💛❤️

Thank You For all the love and support, you Beautiful Gorgeous Beings

Oneshot book is open for requests✏️

‼️(New A/n:For those still confused about Moon, yes she's a fictional character. I made her somewhat based off of my personality)‼️

Sincerely, OhDaddyKun🤠❤️