12

Yunho bit his lip as he curled up against the locker. He just hated how problematic his life was.

"I need to hurry up with getting that gem at the top of that statue.....but how? It has no actual structure, so I can't just climb it."

He thought of many possible scenarios, until he thought of someone he knew.

Little Man👀

Cute Man❤️
Can I use your car?

Little Man👀
Sure.....but why?👀

Cute Man❤️
I'm skipping to go meet someone

Little Man👀
>Take me with you
>I want to meet this lover of yours

Cute Man❤️
He is not my lover!

Little Man👀
I still want to see this person though

~•~•~•~

"Yunho? What the hell are you doing out of school? Do you know how far your school is from here?"

"You're really cute~"

"And who is this person?!" Kun asked as he looked at Ten.

Yunho sheepishly smiled as he walked into Kun's apartment, dragging Ten with him. They took a seat on the couch in the living room.

Kun stood by the door with a stern face.

"Kun, I need help."

His face softened when Yunho declared that he needed help.

"What kind of help?" Kun asked with a soft smile.

"I need your kids."

"What the hell?! My k-"

"You and I both know that they can be reckless as hell whenever you are out and not at home during the day. Could you please enroll them into my school? They need something to occupy their time." Yunho pleaded.

Kun somewhat knew what Yunho was struggling with.

"Come here boys." He called out with a deep sigh.

Three boys suddenly walked into the living room, stumbling into each other.

"Oh my freaking gosh~ Who are these cute beans~" Ten gasped.

"You're Ugly." One whispered, causing Ten to gasp.

"That is Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang." Kun said with his eyes full of adoration.

"Kun has a very kind heart....he adopted them since they were stray cats, not knowing that they were hybrids. He still kept them though." Yunho told Ten with a soft smile.

Ten was too busy glaring at Yangyang though.

"You guys can go pack your bags."

They looked at him with confusion written all over their faces.

"Are we getting kicked out?" Xiaojun asked with teary eyes. Hendery was quick to wipe them away.

"No! Definitely not! We are just going to move back to my old house." Kun reassured, almost panicking when he saw Xiaojun about to cry.

"Old house? Why the hell do you live like two hours away from our school in a shabby apartment?!" Ten said with a disgusted face. He was just being dramatic, the apartment was actually decorated nicely.

"He had a stalker." Yunho whispered.

"Oof....nevermind."

The three boys smiled brightly before rushing to pack their bags.

"I used to have a stalker, so I moved to this apartment which is owned by Mingi's family."

Ten quirked an eyebrow before looking at Yunho.

"Is there like a arranged marriage between Mingi and Kun?!" He screamed.

"No no no! Definitely not! My family is kind of related to them in the business world." Kun chuckled.

"Plus, Mingi's cousin was sooooo in love with Kun, but Seonghwa was Kun's mate. In the end, Yeosang and Seonghwa ended up together, and Kun is like their number one shipper."

Ten dramatically rolled onto the floor before letting out a loud cry.

"It's too much drama! But I freaking love it!" He said while wiping away a fake tear.

"Your friend needs help." Kun muttered before leaving the room.

Ten scoffed before sitting next Yunho, who was laughing his ass off.

"What exactly are you trying to do with those three cute hybrids?"

"One of them will be able to help me with the Jewel."

"Why couldn't you ask Yeosang to help you?"

"Yeosang doesn't know my problems."

Ten silenced himself when Kun walked into the living room. He didn't have on pajamas anymore, he had on some black joggers with a black hoodie to match them.

"Aren't you going to pack too?" Ten muttered.

"Nope, I already have clothes at my house." Kun replied with a small smile.

Yunho stood up when he saw the boys enter the living room with their bags.

"It makes sense now....you knew you couldn't pick them up with your motorcycle." Ten muttered.

Yunho clapped his hands and smiled sarcastically.

"You are so smart!"

Ten scoffed before looking at the boys.

"Who's riding in the trunk?"