27

"Wake up hoe!" Mingi hissed while repeatedly smacking Yunho's cheek lightly.

Yunho opened his eyes, letting out a hiss.

"What do you want, hoe!" He hissed in return, cuddling into his hard pillow.

It was at that moment when he realized that his pillow isn't hard.

"What the frick frack?" He muttered, opening his eyes to see that he was drooling onto Mingi's hoodie.

He just so happend to be sleeping on Mingi's chest.

"Oh my goodness!" Yunho squeaked, jumping to the other side of the bed.

"You passed out earlier." Mingi chuckled, thinking that Yunho was too cute for his own good.

Like his puffy cheeks and fluffy hair. His pretty doe eyes. The way his lashes were long and pretty. How his beauty looked so effortless. Yunho was just gorgeous.

"Why did you wake me up?" Yunho huffed, lips forming into a pout.

"Well, you need to eat and someone is here for you."

Yunho cocked an eyebrow as he subconsciously laid back onto Mingi's chest.

"Who?" He muttered as he unknowingly snuggled into the other.

Mingi smiled a bit, but looked shocked when someone screamed.

"BITCH! YOU'RE FREE!" Ten screamed as he came running into the room and leaped onto the free space on the bed. His shirt lifted a bit, showing a bandage on his waist.

Mingi rolled his eyes while Yunho let out a soft giggle.

"While you were caught up with your demonic doing's, you fucking missed what happened!" Ten screamed.

Yunho looked interested into knowing his story while Mingi looked annoyed.

"As you know, I'm here to see you and because Johnny and Moon decided to do their class projects last minute."

"Typical Moon." Mingi sighed.

Ten nodded as he felt like Johnny did the same thing all the time.

"Anyway, I started that fight."

Mingi and Yunho looked at each other with their eyebrows furrowed.

"Fight?!" They both exclaimed.

"That fight you promised me."

Yunho sighed after thinking about their small conversation.

"I'll explain later...." He muttered to Mingi.

Ten cleared his throat, excited to tell them about how much of a shit starter he is.

"So it went like this...."

LAST NIGHT

Ten sighed, making many unnecessary noises, indicating how bored he was.

"What's wrong?" Johnny chuckled, standing in between the legs of his boyfriend.

"I'm only here to support my new friend, Yunho. This party is whack." Ten sighed, getting uncomfortable from sitting on the kitchen counter.

Johnny could only smile at how cute his bestfriend AKA boyfriend was.

"Okay.....tell me about your day!" He said sarcastically, making Ten hit him in the chest.

"It was fine...." Ten muttered, trailing off when he saw someone staring at him and Johnny.

"What are you looking at!" He yelled.

Johnny blinked a few times before realizing Ten was talking to someone else.

"I thought he was talking to me" He laughed to himself.

Ten could feel himself getting riled up when he saw the stranger stare at his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna fuck his shit up." He growled before pushing Johnny off to the side.

Johnny sighed when he saw Ten hop off the counter and storm out of the kitchen.

"What is he up to now?" He muttered.

Things took a turn when he saw Ten approach a short male.

"Why does he look familiar......" Johnny asked himself as he watched the two get into a heated argument.

He didn't think much of it until he saw Ten tackle the short male onto the floor.

"Oh Daddy...." Johnny gasped before rushing over to stop his boyfriend.

"Ten! What the hell? You can't go back to jail!" He hissed as he carried Ten away from the scene.

Ten was breathing harshly as his eyes start to resemble a hazel green color.

"Hiss Hiss Bitch! I'll bite your ass next time Hwanwoong! Don't ask to fuck my man, you bold bitch!"

Johnny shook his head, making it his goal to just take Ten home.

Yunho looked like he wanted to laugh so hard while Mingi looked really confused.

"So....Hwanwoong asked to fuck Johnny?" Mingi muttered.

Before Ten could even nod, Yunho bursted into a huge fit of laughter.

"Unbelievable! I can't breathe!" He screamed.

Ten couldn't stop laughing in return, causing Mingi to start laughing.

After Yunho could catch his breathe, he pointed out something that wasn't so obvious.

"That doesn't explain the bandage on your waist."

Ten went silent, contemplating if he wanted to tell the truth.

"Jungwoo and I got into a little unfair fight."

Mingi winced as soon as he saw Yunho go into full defense mood.

Ten looked confused when he saw Yunho tense up.

"Yunho and Jungwoo don't have a good history......let's just say this happened shortly after Yeosang and Seonghwa started dating."

Ten looked really interested when he saw Yunho's glare look intense.

"Let's just hope Yunho won't be tempted to fight him again...." Mingi whistled.

~•~•~•~

This chapter was not edited.

I'm visiting California rn.

The beach is so peaceful.

Sincerely, OhDaddyKun❤️🤠