26

"Hell is hot!" Yunho whispered as he opened his eyes.

He was close to panicking when he felt two people clinging onto him.

"What the h- What happened?" He muttered when he felt Mingi breathing into the crook of his neck as Moon was literally breathing into his back.

He started to feel really warm as he saw how close Mingi and him were. Arms wrapped around his waist as their legs were entangled.

It looked like Mingi was scared that Yunho would get away from him.

"It's getting really hot in here!" Yunho whispered when he felt Mingi's lips slightly touch his neck.

He was so close to screaming for both of the alphas to leave the room until he saw Mingi's mom stop by the bedroom door.

"Let me help you out." She whispered with a small giggle leaving her mouth.

Boa walked over to the bed and popped a pill into Yunho's mouth.

"That should help." She said as she sniffed the air.

The way Mingi and Moon's scent was clashing with Yunho, it was strong enough for something bound to happen.

"What happened last night?" Yunho muttered as he tried to get up, only for Mingi to tighten his hold on him.

"Well, Moon said that you were shitface drunk. Mingi carried you up here. It would've been a cute moment if you weren't sleeping." Boa said while thinking about how Mingi stared at Yunho.

"If only you knew what I experienced while I was sleeping." Yunho whistled.

Boa couldn't help but laugh before leaving.

Yunho smiled when Moon's arms tightened around his waist. It was like having two of the people you love the most cuddle you.

It was until that soft moment was soon ruined.

"Mine." Mingi started muttering.

Yunho was confused until Mingi kicked Moon out of the bed.

A loud thud was heard, making Mingi wake up.

"What happened?" He muttered as he snuggled into Yunho's neck.

Before Yunho could even embarrass himself, Moon jumped on top of them.

"You ugly shit!" She screamed while hitting Mingi on the top of his head.

Yunho only took that as a chance to flee.

"Stop fighting!" He squeaked after rolling off the bed.

Moon would've kept hitting Mingi until she realized what exactly happened the night before.

"I'm so fucking disappointed in you! You understand me?! You could've died." She started sobbing, pushing Mingi out of the bed.

Mingi looked really offended, but he was also feeling what Moon was feeling, and so much more.

"Look now! I'm good." Yunho laughed as he patted his self down.

He winced when he felt a pain come from his wrist.

"What is this?" Yunho whispered when he saw two faded dots on his wrist.

"Oh, Lucas bit you." Mingi said nonchalantly, when he really wanted to set everything and everyone on fire.

Yunho smiled a bit, slowly nodding.

Moon froze when she saw what was about to happen.

"Oh my gosh." She sighed when Yunho fainted.