17

Yunho stood with his head in the locker. He didn't go back to sleep, but instead stayed with Ten and talked about random topics.

It was the type of conversations you wish you could randomly have without people thinking you were crazy.

The simple type with no meaning towards it.

"You look horrible."

Yunho sighed before taking his head of the locker.

He saw San and Wooyoung standing there with Moon behind them.

"Thanks for making me feel gorgeous." He grumbled.

"So we heard that there is going to be a party this Saturday." San said excitedly while clapping his hands.

"I'm quite excited." Wooyoung added.

Moon shook her head while looking at the two short males.

"What makes Britney think she can throw a party after pulling such a scandalous move?!" She growled in disapproval.

"It was my idea." Yunho said before closing his locker.

San looked at him with squinted eyes.

"The last time she had a party, you stayed in your room the whole entire time...." He muttered.

San was pretty suspicious of the whole ordeal. His thoughts started to go on a whole marathon, but one thing stood out the most from that night.

"I don't want to burden them, plus I'm here because of that." Yunho said while pointing towards the middle of the main hall. There was a huge statue that stood in the middle, but what made it stand out was a blue jewel at the top of it. It was embedded into the crown of the statue.

"Yunho....I don't know what you're planning, but please don't break your arm." San sighed.

Moon and Wooyoung looked at San suspiciously, confused about what he could know.

"I'm going to be doing more than breaking a arm."

Yunho pretty much was safe with his secret when it came to San. He remembered lying about his purpose for wanting the Jewel, rather than telling the truth about his deal with Lucifer.

"Here comes Drama Queen." Moon muttered before dragging Wooyoung and San away.

Yunho blinked a few times before turning around to see Mingi right there.

"So a party? Britney even said it is your party!"

"No need to scream."

Mingi quirked an eyebrow when Yunho began to walk away from him.

"You've been pretty pissy lately, acting like a snake." He said as he grabbed Yunho's arm.

"Well hiss hiss bitch, I have priorities." Yunho hissed before yanking his arm away from Mingi.

"Did he just hiss at me?" Mingi muttered as he stared at his hand.

"It's okay, I'm pretty sure he's going through some things." Someone said while caressing his arm.

Mingi backed away as he looked at the perpetrator.

"Don't touch me Jungwoo."

"Your cousin has been pretty unappreciative, crawling after Yunho." Jungwoo said, referring to the fact Lucas wasn't paying him any attention.

"Do you think I like that?" Mingi scoffed.

Jungwoo shrugged as a smirk crawled onto his face. He kept walking towards Mingi, backing him into the wall.

"Alpha, don't you think Yunho has been pretty unappreciative too? I'd be more grateful if I was him." He whispered into Mingi's ear, daring himself to bite it.

~•~•~•~

"Where were you last night?" Britney whispered harshly.

Yunho ignored her as he wrote down notes.

"Excuse me!" She whispered again.

Yunho sighed before looking at her.

"I was with a good friend of mine, speaking about life." He muttered. His eyes and face looked tired as his posture was slacking.

"Unacceptable!" Britney hissed. She wanted to say something else, but someone started to tap her shoulder, convincing her to turn around.

"Don't trip, I'm a pretty nice person." Ten whispered.

Britney didn't know why, but there was something that bothered her about Ten.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" She scoffed.

"Yes, yes I do." Ten said proudly before pointing to Johnny, who was in the back of the class with Jaehyun while playing games.

"Then why do you always go after my man."

Yunho started to cough viscously, making Ten laugh.

"Oh honey, I'm marked." He giggled before standing up and beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"That's pretty unnecessary." Kun muttered from beside him as he started to see people stare at their table.

That didn't stop Ten from unbuttoning his oversized silk shirt though. He let it drop from his body, revealing a mark on his collarbone and plenty of love bites littering his skin.

"Damn Johnny! You be getting it!" Yuta yelled.

Everyone in class erupted into laughter as Johnny stood up and bowed.

"He is mine after all." He said proudly before blowing a kiss at Ten.

"They are goals." Taeil said.

Kun was so happy that the teacher just so happened to be sleeping at that moment.