28

Ten whistled as he watched Yunho scoff down some waffles.

He thought that Yunho was so adorable.

"Why do you have that thing on your wrist?" He giggled.

Yunho stopped eating before looking down at his wrist. It was a pink bandaid with the planet Mars on it.

"Probably one of those idiots put it on my wrist." He muttered, referring to Moon and Mingi.

Ten couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"Moon said that Lucas saved your life....is that true?"

Yunho shrugged, not knowing if he should believe it or not.

"I mean.....I can't really doubt him. Jongho's dad was the devil. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas did save my life."

Ten nodded in agreement.

"What happened between you and Jungwoo anyway?" Yunho muttered as curiosity started to cloud his mind.

"It was just a little cat fight.....pushed me down the stairs."

Yunho choked on his food, trying to clear his throat in the process.

"I would laugh, but that's not funny."

Ten smiled a bit, thinking that Yunho's generosity was rare.

Before either of them could say anything, Moon came storming into the kitchen with her phone up to her ear, digging through the refrigerator. She had on a pair of boxers and a sweatshirt that didn't belong to her.

Mingi and Johnny came in after her, but decided to sit at the dining room table.

"Of course I didn't!......She's a liar!" She yelled while digging a spoon into a jar of peanut butter and eating it.

Yunho looked at Mingi with a quirked eyebrow, curious about what Moon was so mad about.

"Haelo thinks that Moon and Britney are talking to each other." Mingi muttered.

"For some odd reason, I ship it....but I also don't ship it...." Ten whispered.

Everyone shook their head in agreement.

"I'm still trying to figure out why does Moon have on my clothes." Yunho chuckled.

"She's too lazy to do her own laundry."

Ten and Johnny giggled a bit.

"Speaking of clothes, when will you get the rest of your clothes?" Ten muttered.

Before Yunho could even respond, Mingi cut him off.

"Moon and I already grabbed his stuff during the party."

Johnny looked surprised while Yunho looked confused.

"Moon and I originally was there to get your stuff after Taeyong called us. He said that it would be a good idea. But on our way to Britney's house, Lucas texted me saying that you were out cold."

"So, none of my stuff is at Britney's house?"

Mingi nodded with a small smirk.

"The only thing of yours is a sweater that she refused to give up, but I'll replace it."

Yunho looked suspicious at the mention of this sweater.

"Which sweater?"

A few minutes went by before Mingi would even respond.

"The limited edition one Uncle Taehyung gave you."

A call of distress left Yunho's mouth.

"The Gucci one?! The matching ones he gave us! He will fucking kill me!"

Johnny whistled from the mention of the brand.

"There goes your arm and leg." He muttered.

Yunho looked like he could cry.

"You can have mine." Mingi panicked when he saw Yunho's eyes begin to water.

Ten looked so baffled.

"Where is my Gucci sweater?" He gasped, looking at Johnny.

"Don't trip Ten, I just bought you a whole Versace set the other day!" He said while rolling his eyes.

Ten let out a small giggle before kissing Johnny on the cheek.

Mingi rolled his eyes.

"Can't relate..."