Bonus 3

Parents: Vkook

Their Child: Hongjoong

Fight Me

Taehyung clicked his tongue as he walked down a hallway. Confusion was written all over his face, confused as to where he was supposed to be going.

Since it was the weekend, he came to visit Jin and tell him how Jimin was being a hoe at school.

"Dorm 69.....out of all numbers?" He sighed to himself as he reached the dorm room Jin told him he stayed in.

He knocked on it, but got silence in return.

"Is he not here?" Taehyung groaned to himself.

So being the resourceful person he was, he decided to go to the next dorm room and knock on the door.

The door didn't open, but someone yelled in response.

"Come in!"

Taehyung cocked an eyebrow before opening the door. He walked into the room before closing the door behind himself.

Confusion clouded his mind as he saw someone playing video games on the floor while Baekhyun was cuddling in the bed with someone bigger than him.

"Where is my brother?" Taehyung asked while looking into Baekhyun's eyes.

The small male looked a bit shocked to see Taehyung.

"When did you get here?" He said cheerfully.

Jungkook sat in the middle of the floor, confused as to who Taehyung was. His brain felt like he had seen Taehyung before.

"Who is this?" He asked, cutting Taehyung off.

"This is Jin's youngest brother, Tae."

Taehyung and Jungkook made eye contact, and it seemed as if one of them finally found their answer.

"I remember you! You go to that school I was expelled from! What was it.....Pentagon High?"

Taehyung simply nodded.

"What made you remember me?"

Jungkook looked at how curious Tae was, then he looked at how curious the Chanbaek couple was.

"I don't think I should say this out loud...."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both looked at each other before they started to pester Jungkook for the story.

Taehyung looked a bit nervous before crouching down.

"Whisper it into my ear."

Jungkook smirked before leaning close to Taehyung.

"You were caught in the bathroom with Wo-"

The door suddenly opened revealing Jin with a few blemishes on his neck and Namjoon with messy hair.

"I believe this can wait for another time." Jungkook said with a innocent smile.

Taehyung looked at him with gritted teeth while the Chanbaek couple look unsatisfied with the lack of details.

"Hey Tae!" Jin said with a huge smile.

Taehyung waved with a nervous smile.

"How has school been for you and Jimin?"

Before Taehyung could say anything, Jimin bursted through the door.

"I'm not a hoe! I don't have two boyfriends!"

Everyone in the room looked around awkwardly.

"You told on yourself...." Jungkook muttered.

Jimin gasped before trying to throw the attention to someone else.

"Taehyung has been sucking dick!"

Jin gasped as Taehyung looked at Jimin with gritted teeth.

"That's a lie!"

Jungkook was dying of laughter on the floor while Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to leave before the conversation got heated.

"We all have skeletons in the closet." Jimin shrugged.

Namjoon clicked his tongue in disbelief, thinking that Jin's brothers were in fact crazy.

"How about this, lets all just start spilling secrets." Jungkook suggested.

"I'm pregnant."

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other before looking at Jin.

"How long?"

Jin smiled nervously before answering.

"Two months."

Jungkook let out a whistle before going back to playing his game.

"When I said secrets, I didn't mean that...."

Taehyung scoffed before asking a question.

"Did you know?"

Jungkook nodded as he looked serious about the game.

"Of course I would know. I practically live here and that is possibly going to be my niece or nephew." He shrugged.

Jimin threw his hands up in the air.

"At least I'm not pregnant." He muttered.

Taehyung shook his head in distaste.

"I bet you'll get someone pregnant."

Jimin looked like he wanted to deny that accusation, but he even knew how reckless he was.

"I wonder how would you look while you're pregnant....probably cute and chubby." Jungkook said while looking Taehyung up and down.

Taehyung hid himself behind Jimin with blush covering his face.

"Don't say such things!"

Jungkook shrugged before looking at his phone.

"I mean....babies are cute."

Jimin looked as if he was curious about the matter too.

"They are about to graduate in about a month anyway. Pregnancy should not be on their minds." Namjoon declared with his dimpled smile.

Jin nodded in agreement.

"Now that you think about it, you'll be done with college before you have this baby, right?" Jungkook asked.

Jin nodded with a soft smile.

For some reason, Jungkook and Taehyung made eye contact, causing Taehyung to panic and leave the room.

"He will be alright." Jimin chuckled.