18

After Ten put back on his shirt, everyone booed in disapproval.

"Omg! He has a boyfriend!" Seonghwa yelled.

Yunho shook his head as a huge smile appeared on his face. He couldn't deny the fact that he had some funny friends.

"Where do we stand in our relationship? I want to know how much you love me." Britney said with her lips pursed.

"I mean....I am pretty much stuck with you until I die. These two dots placed on my collarbone is pretty much ruining my life right now. I have a 95% chance of losing my actual mate, but all I can do is think of rainbows and butterflies, right Britney?" Yunho shrugged.

That response only pissed Britney off even more.

"If I were you, I would find a way to kill that bond. She seems pretty crazy." Yuta whispered as he passed their desk.

"If one of us die, that would do the trick." Yunho muttered, making Britney gasp in return.

"You still haven't told me how much you love me!" She whispered harshly.

"Well Britney, let me give you a run for your money."

Britney quirked an eyebrow, waiting for Yunho's answer.

"You drug me for your own sexual desires, we went from friends to me being your sex slave, you ignored my sexuality, you are the reason I barely have any female friends, and your outer beauty doesn't make up for the fact that you are ugly on the inside." He listed on his fingers.

"You still haven't told me how much you actually love me." She said with gritted teeth.

Seonghwa, Kun, Taeil, and Ten were all listening closely to their conversation.

"I love you this much....." Yunho said while stretching his arms wide open, indicating that his love for her was big.

Britney smiled brightly.

"It's Opposite Day though." He shrugged.

"Wow~ This bitch has no heart." Seonghwa gasped when he heard Yunho's response.

Britney looked at him with sharp eyes. It was so apparent that she wanted to kill him.

"Don't worry though, love in this world is pretty much nonexistent. You either love a person for who they are or you just love them for their body." Yunho said while standing up.

"And I sure do have a nice body." He said while lifting up his shirt to reveal his toned body.

"What is this?! A strip show?!" Taeil gasped while fanning himself.

"Just know that I love You Britney....for who I thought you were." Yunho declared before sitting down.

Britney sat there frozen in her seat, questioning her whole relationship with Yunho.

"Why did you pursue me anyway?" Yunho muttered.

Seonghwa looked at the ceiling, already knowing the answer.

"Lord help me." He whispered.

Britney gulped before saying a name.

"Vanessa."

"Damn, I just keep learning about new people." Ten muttered.

Johnny started hitting the desk repeatedly.

"Yunho and Mingi were talking about this person at the sleepover." He said after racing over to sit next to Ten.

He was pretty much thirsty to hear the tea.

"Vanessa?" Yunho choked out.

"Yup. Mingi stole Vanessa from me, so I stole you from him."

Yunho pursed his lips as he looked around, avoiding any eye contact with Britney.

"Top Ten Anime Betrayals" Seonghwa muttered.

Yunho wanted to say something regarding to the fact that Vanessa had nothing to do with him, but the sound of endless ringtones sounded through the room.

"I didn't post anything." Seonghwa declared as he lifted his hands to show he wasn't on his phone. Ten followed right after him.

Britney looked at Yunho curiously.

"There was two sex tapes just leaked!" A girl suddenly shouted.

"I should've never came back to this problematic school." Kun sighed in disbelief.

"Who?" Seonghwa asked with his eyes blown open.

"One is with Yunho and Britney!" Someone gasped.

Yunho shrugged, feeling like that would happen sooner or later.

"The other is Jungwoo and Mingi!"

"No no no no no! I hate people! Always ruining my ships! Always ruining shit for other people! This is why I hate people!" Ten cried while tugging at his hair.

Yunho couldn't respond at all, speechless with a few tears streaming down his face.

"This is exactly why I'm single and own three cats." Kun sighed.

~•~•~•~

I love this song😭

Sincerely, OhDaddyKun🤠❤️