21

After a awkward week, Saturday finally came. The tension between Mingi and Yunho died out, but it seemed like there was a space between them.

It was as if they went from bestfriends to friends.

"Are you going to the party tonight." Moon muttered as she grabbed a gallon of milk from the fridge.

Her question made the atmosphere grow thick.

"Moon! We literally just woke up! Don't ask me such questions! It's so irrelevant!" Mingi growled.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes before leaving the kitchen. He loved his niece and nephew dearly, but he wasn't having it.

"I think it is relevant. Yunho is important to us." Moon growled back.

Mingi shook his head before standing up from the kitchen stool.

"It doesn't concern me." He muttered, but his mind kept replaying how he constantly kept telling Yunho to fix his problems though.

"Don't complain about anything later." Moon sighed as she watched Mingi walk away.

~•~•~•~

"Yunho!"

The said male covered his ears, blocking out the obnoxious sound of Britney banging on his bedroom door.

"Shut up and leave me alone!" He screamed in a high pitch voice.

Britney wasn't accepting his demands though.

"You have been avoiding me all week!" She screamed in frustration. It was quite obvious what she wanted from Yunho.

"Do you have no remorse?! You're so shameless!" He screamed as soon as he opened the door.

They both looked at each for the first time since the sex tape was leaked.

"Your behavior is so UGH!"

Yunho rolled his eyes before looking down the hall to see Chan's cousin.

"Now is not the time Hyunjin." He sighed before looking at Britney.

"What is holding you back?! What is so-

She stopped talking when Yunho placed a finger on her lips.

He was irritated and pretty much done with secrets.

"I hate you and everyone else." Yunho growled while yanking his necklace off.

it was the scent concealer Moon gave him.

Britney was confused for a second, but a sweet aroma soon filled the air.

Before either of them could say a word, Hyunjin could be heard from downstairs.

"Y'all smell that?! Britney, is that you?!"

Yunho smiled a bit, feeling relieved that he was slowly solving a few problems.

"You......"

Britney couldn't say anything though, it was obvious that her voice was gone.

"You've been fucking around with a Omega." Yunho said proudly with a hint of disgust in his voice.

Britney started shaking her head vigorously, being in denial, hoping that Yunho being a Omega was a lie.

"Please tell me you're lying." She whispered.

Yunho bit his lip, amusement written all over his face.

It was silent for a moment before a laugh was heard, making the two look towards the end of the hall.

"Oh my f- I can't breathe." Chan wheezed while rolling on the floor.

Yunho wanted to join in, but he felt a sudden sting on his cheek.

The sound of a hand slapping skin echoed through the house.

"What the hell Britney?! You just attacked me!" He gasped while looking at the person who just assaulted him.

"Attacked you?! Fuck you! I could've gotten pregnant with your child!" Britney screamed.

Yunho looked her as if she was monster.

Which she is.

"Pregnant? You drugged me! You basically raped me! I wouldn't be surprised if you were pregnant! I'm not gonna act like I didn't see you fucking around behind the school last week! Giving out fellatio like throwing ones at a fucking stripper." He yelled while holding back the urge to fight anyone.

Britney looked bewildered.

"You can't even be mad at me! The person you were fucking around with is a Omega! The almighty shitty Jungwoo!" Yunho added, making Britney gasp.

Chan whistled with his eyes wide open.

"Are we still having this party.....because I have a lot of people coming." He muttered, feeling really awkward from listening to their argument.

~•~•~•~

It's been a while~

Thicc Papis is lucky that a lovely person❤️( k_poptart )asked me to update, or I would've waited till this weekend.

#Lazy

I'll post a longer chapter in about a hour.

Sincerely, OhDaddyKun🤠❤️

P.s......This is not edited