16

"Do you have some type of sleeping problem or something? We have like four hours before school starts." Ten muttered as he sat on the desk.

Yunho was sitting in the same chair that he last sat in during their first therapy session. He also snuck out of Britney's house, to avoid any questions.

"I'm sorry to intrude." He muttered.

"Oh, I'm fine. I can go a week without sleeping. I'm just worried about you, especially since you escaped the hospital earlier today."

Yunho quirked an eyebrow in surprise.

"When Taeyong and I went to go check on you and Mingi, we saw that you were gone and he was trapped in the room." Ten laughed.

"Did you guys file a missing person report?"

"Of course not! I saw you from the cafeteria window, catching a cab. I wasn't going to say anything though." Ten shrugged.

That kind of gave Yunho the idea that Ten was somewhat reliable in a type of way.

"So what is the problem you gorgeous man?"

That made the soft smile on Yunho's face disappear.

"You're so flirty!" He giggled.

Ten shrugged with a soft smile on his face.

"That's what I'm best at."

Yunho shook his head before telling him what he was planning.

"I'm not going to use the hybrids."

Ten clapped as a dramatic cry left his mouth.

"I'm so happy you finally said that! Do you know how worried I was for them to do such a dangerous thing?" Ten cried.

Yunho smiled a bit at how considerate Ten was.

"I mean....we can get Yangyang to do it since he called me ugly."

"Oh my goodness." Yunho sighed before shaking his head.

"Then what is your plan?" Ten sighed while hanging upside down from the desk.

"I told Britney that we are going to have a party this weekend. I'm going to use that as a distraction so I can get the gem."

Ten quirked an eyebrow.

"How do you know this will work?" He muttered.

"That is when you do your part of the job! Yeosang told me that you were the Seonghwa of your school! Popular and you handled the gossip ring!"

Ten shook his head.

"Those days are over for me."

"Please! I heard that you like dance....I'll do a cover with you."

Ten quickly sat up as a huge smiled appeared on his face.

"If you want me to invite a whole bunch of random people to this party, then I'll do it."

Yunho clapped his hands.

"On one condition." Ten said with a crazy grin.

"Which is?"

"I get to start a fight."

Yunho shrugged, thinking that it wouldn't be much of a big deal.