44

"Please don't make me get up!" Yunho whined as Moon pulled on his leg.

"It's literally already afternoon. You slept the whole morning!" Moon growled as she dragged the helpless male out of bed.

Yunho let out a fake cry when his butt hit the floor.

"I don't appreciate this treatment." He muttered.

"Good!" Moon said happily before going to the messy closet that was in the room.

"I don't know why you and Mingi won't move to the master bedroom on the other side of the house. The closet is way bigger." Moon muttered as she shifted through the clothes on the floor.

Yunho shrugged, not really caring about the closet at the moment.

"Why did you wake me up?" He whined.

"We are going to the lake, duh!"

Yunho cringed at the way Moon said 'duh'.

"I'm going to act like you didn't use that word." He chuckled.

Moon shrugged as she threw an outfit at Yunho.

"What is this for?" He muttered as he held a pair of skinny jeans and a sleeveless shirt up in the air.

"Since we are going to the lake, we split jobs as to who brings beverages and whatever else is needed."

Yunho cried out dramatically, not liking where this was going.

"You and Mingi are going to get cases of water from the store."

"Why Rebecca?! Why!" Yunho screamed.

Moon shrugged, not caring about how Yunho felt.

"And you ran out of medicine the other day."

Yunho wanted to scream in frustration, not liking how his day was starting off already.

~•~•~•~

Yunho sat in the passenger seat with a pout on his face. Instead of wearing the outfit Moon gave him, he wore a pair of sweatpants and a fitted long sleeves shirt that belonged to Mingi.

"Why so down?" Mingi chuckled as soon as he sat in the drivers seat.

Yunho shrugged, not wanting to look at the other.

"So stubborn today." Mingi muttered as he reached over and made Yunho put on his seatbelt.

"I'm not stubborn." He whined in response.

Mingi wanted to argue and disagree, but he knew that Yunho definitely was not in the right state of mind.

"We're stopping by the pharmacy first." He muttered as he started the car.

Yunho nodded in return as he looked out of the window. He didn't want to admit it, but being with Mingi was starting to slowly break him.

His emotions would go crazy whenever he was around the other, and they both knew how much the most simple things could make a big difference for Yunho.

It wasn't a secret either.

Mingi knew how much of an impact he had on Yunho from a young age. He knew that being a true blood would one day make a difference in their friendship.

Between Yunho presenting as a Omega and Mingi having a natural dominant nature, it was only a matter of time before sexual tension would start to build up between the two.

Especially since they were mates.

He was basically testing Yunho on how long he could hold back.

"Have you already had your first heat?" Mingi suddenly asked.

Yunho shook his head knowing that he's never really had a heat.

"I was put on medicine from a young age."

Mingi nodded a bit, which made Yunho get suspicious.

Yunho didn't think much of it until the car stopped in front of the Super Market.

"I'll be back." Mingi muttered before getting out of the car.

After a few minutes, Yunho finally came to a conclusion.

"He's not going to get my medicine."