6

"Why were you gone for so long!"

Yunho winced as he entered through the front door.

"Can you not yell?" He muttered as he dragged himself up the stairs, meeting the mad male at the top.

Mingi bit his lip before letting out a deep sigh. He was very worried since Yunho was gone for almost the whole day. Especially since he didn't have anything to eat during the whole day.

"I'm sorry about earlier." He muttered while looking down at the floor.

"It's alright Mingi. I just let your petty words get to me." Yunho said in a cheerful voice.

"I don't know if that's supposed to make me feel alright or...."

Yunho simply shrugged before heading to Mingi's bedroom.

"Did any of the boys text you today?" He asked as he went into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Well, Hongjoong and I were texting each other." Mingi sighed as he flopped onto his bed.

"About?"

"Well, before you came to the sleepover, Seonghwa ordered pizza for everyone."

Yunho undressed himself as he listened to Mingi's summary of his and Hongjoong's conversation.

"I tipped the delivery person 20$ without looking at him."

"You what?!" Yunho laughed as he thought about how Mingi didn't like spending money, no matter how rich his family was.

"Apparently, they ordered pizza again today and the same guy showed up. He had asked Hongjoong for my number."

Yunho suddenly froze.

"O-oh really?" He stuttered.

"Yup. He texted me earlier." Mingi said a bit too proudly for Yunho's liking.

"Do you have a picture?" Yunho chuckled nervously.

Mingi suddenly slid his phone under the bathroom door, unlocking it before doing so.

The eager male quickly picked up the phone before reading the messages.

He wasn't just going to look at the picture, his plan was to read the whole conversation.

Cute Pizza Boy😍

Cute Pizza Boy😍
Hi Mingi(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Ming🤩
Who is this?

Cute Pizza Boy😍
I'm the delivery person from the other night

Ming🤩
Ohhhhhh<
Hongjoong told me about you<

Cute Pizza Boy😍
>You looked really cute
>In a non-creepy way

Ming🤩
Well Thank You?<
Just to make sure Hongjoong didn't prank me<
And give my number to a old man<
Can you send a pic?<

Cute Pizza Boy😍
>I'm nineteen years old
>And my name is.....Drum roll please!

Drum roll please!