7

"Death? Pffft, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day." Yunho laughed while wiping away a few tears.

Once he saw that Ten wasn't laughing, he knew that this was a serious matter.

"I'm dead either way it goes. I don't deliver it, I die. I do deliver it, I become cursed and die." He bluntly said with a deep sigh.

"If only you had connections with a angel, they would know what to do." Ten sighed.

"Jongho?"

"He's a demon hybrid, he plays both sides, so no. We need someone that strictly has angel blood, but that will play dirty."

Yunho shook his head as he lost all hope.

"Yeosang might know a person?" Ten muttered.

Yunho could only shrug in defeat.

"When you find someone, text me. I still have to go back to Mingi's house." He said before leaving the room.

Ten clicked his tongue in disgrace before thinking of someone.

Someone that tried to steal Taeyong away from him in the past.

"That Dimpled Devil"

~•~•~•~

Yunho whistled to himself as he walked down a empty street. He was headed back to Mingi's house.

"This is our page~ Our page~"

He singed to himself, not realizing that someone was right behind him.

"All about you and I~"

He was close to screaming the lyrics until a hand grabbed his arm.

"BIT- Mingi?" Yunho squealed as he looked at the stranger.

"Where did you go? Sneaking out at such a ungodly hour!" Mingi screamed as he shook the other. Worry was written all over his face.

"I'm fine Mingi."

Mingi didn't believe his words though. He felt like Yunho was keeping secrets from him, dark secrets.

"Let's go back to your house." Yunho said with a small smile. He gently tugged the other along.

"Where did you go?"

"I went to Minho's house, I wanted to talk to Ten."

Mingi nodded a bit, but doubt was still crawling around his head.

He didn't like it when people kept things from him. It was only a matter of time before he would start poking around and finding out things that he shouldn't know.

"Should I even believe you anymore? You don't tell me your frustrations or doubts anymore. It's like you confide in the others, and now people you had just met literally two days ago."

Yunho bit his lip as he heard Mingi voice out his frustrations. He didn't mean to make Mingi feel like that.

"Have I lost value to you?"

"Definitely not. I just feel like my problems would interfere with our friendship if I let them out." Yunho mumbled.

"You keeping secrets from me is already interfering with our friendship."

There was dead silence around them.

Should I tell him the truth?

"I'll tell you soon." Yunho muttered softly. A small tear unknowingly made its way down his face.

"Don't cr- Why is it black?" Mingi whispered as he wiped the other tears that were flowing down his cheeks.

Yunho looked the other the way, wiping it away.

"I'm fine." He muttered before walking ahead quickly.

Mingi bit his lip as his confusion built up.