49

"We have a new student." Heechul muttered as he fixed his bun.

Moon was curious as to who this person was, until she saw Haechan outside of the door. A smirk spread across her face when she saw him wink at her before leaving.

The door opened, revealing what Moon describes as a angel.

"Am.....I allowed to say that I'm jealous but also in love?" She muttered into Yunho's ear, causing him to giggle a bit.

"Like.....I want to look like her.....but I also WANT her." Moon said as she rubbed the side of her neck. Blush started to ride up to her face as her mind started to throw many not so innocent images at her.

Yunho choked when he saw Moon's eyes grow a crimson color.

"Oh my goodness." He laughed as he tried to cover her face up with her large hoodie.

Moon couldn't help but blush even more.

The gorgeous person had a beautiful smile, enough to put out the sun. She had black hair that matched her black lipstick. Her skin was golden and gorgeous. Moon saw that she was short compared to herself, maybe about 5'4". She had on ripped jeans paired with a Gucci shirt tucked in. What caught Moon's attention was that she had on heels too, which Moon found highly attractive. She had a long coated paired with her outfit. To Moon, the girl had style, looks, a perfect smile, and hopefully a beautiful personality.

"My name is Hwasa. I am Haechan's older sister." She said while smirking at Haelo.

Haelo looked as if she had saw a ghost for a second.

"It's clear that Haelo didn't know she was coming here." Ten chuckled.

"Well, you can take a seat next to the short boy in the back." Heechul said as he pointed at a angry Ten.

"I'm not short!" He yelled in defense.

Heechul shrugged in response, not caring about anything that was going on.

Hwasa made her way towards the back and took a seat next to Ten.

The smell of strong pheromones was in the air, and it was clear who it was coming from.

Yunho grinned when Moon suddenly raised her hand.

"Yes Moon?" Heechul muttered.

"C-can I go to the bathroom?" She said with a pleading voice.

"Sure?"

Moon was quick to jump out of her seat and leave the classroom.

"What's your guy's name?" Hwasa muttered as she looked at both Ten and Yunho.

"My name is Yunho and that is Ten. That girl that just left, her name is Moon. She is single and she's a Alpha." Yunho said with a huge grin.

Hwasa smiled for a second, blush appearing on her cheek.

"Haechan told me about a person named Moon. He said that she's gorgeous. Haelo apparently got over on her with a teacher?" She muttered.

Ten shook his head vigorously.

"I don't mean to be rude, but your sister is a skank. Moon actually liked her." He said while snarling at Haelo.

"We don't get along anyway. I love Haechan, that's my baby bro. But Haelo and I.....she has issues." Hwasa muttered.

Yunho grinned, feeling like Moon and Hwasa would get along just well.

~•~•~•~

No explanation needed🥺😍

Sincerely, OhDaddyKun🤠❤️