Bonus 1

These next three chapters will give you the backgrounds of three couples.

A few Thicc Papis was curious about these moments

Parents: Yoominseok

Their Child: Wooyoung

Player Number Three

Jimin huffed in annoyance as he watched the clock tick slowly. His patience was low, and his madness was reaching its peak.

He was tired, exhausted, and waiting for the mother of his child.

It was known that he wasn't always a single parent, but the way his relationship was with his high school sweetheart made it look as if he had Wooyoung on his own.

"Daddy?"

Jimin looked towards his right, and it was as if all of his worries were washed away.

His baby boy was staring at him with his oddly natural silver hair. There was cake all over his face, topped off with crumbs from his leftover chicken nuggets.

"What's wrong booger?"

Wooyoung giggled, his small hands trying to mask his bright smile.

"Is mommy coming?"

Jimin frowned, looking towards the door of the fast food restaurant. He was there because he was promised that his baby would get a visit from his mommy.

"I don't think so...."

Wooyoung frowned, but covered it with a smile. It was that moment where Jimin realized that his son was too smart for a two year old.

"Me think Daddy will get new Mommy....or Daddy!" He muttered while smearing cake frosting onto his Dad's face.

Jimin giggled when he saw how Wooyoung looked so confident about his declaration.

He wanted to say something in return, but two familiar scents suddenly entered the atmosphere, making him make a face of confusion.

"Daddy's face is funny!" Wooyoung giggled.

Jimin shook his head as a small chuckle left his mouth.

"Then that means your face is funny."

Wooyoung gasped, smearing the cake all over his face in the process.

"Daddy! Me funny?"

Before Jimin could reply, someone interrupted.

"You're a cute one!"

Jimin rolled his eyes while Wooyoung smiled in amusement.

"What do you guys want?" He muttered, looking up to see Yoongi and Hoseok.

"We saw you two here....so we thought it was polite to say hello." Hoseok shrugged before sitting across from Wooyoung.

The two of them started to have a staring contest, making Yoongi chuckle a bit.

"How have you been?" He muttered, taking a seat across from Jimin.