25.

Mary's POV

Christmas Day

I was finishing up Danielle's makeup. She told me she wanted me to help her out with her makeup so she decided to come over early.

After I was done I put on a red plaid onesie along with a Christmas hat.

"You look comfy and cute." Dani commented on what I was wearing.

"Thanks. And you look fashionably cute yourself." I said pointing at her outfit. She was wearing a red cami dress with a white turtle neck underneath and black combat boots.

"What about me?" Skylar walked into my room and modelled her outfit for us. She was wearing a red flannel with a white scarf on top, black leggings, brown Uggs with white fur on the top and a white beanie.

"You look amazing." Danielle clapped her hands at skylar's modelling.

"Both of you look wonderful." I added.

"I knew I was the most fashionable sister." Skylar joked and we all laughed.

"After we open gifts, AJ is taking me on a date. He said Christmas is not only about gifts but also to spend time with family and friends you love." Skylar informed us.

"Which is completely true." I agreed.

"And I'll also be going on another date with Devin afterwards." Dani widely smiled.

"I'm happy for you two. And I'm glad you guys are hitting it off. Soon you'll be more than friends." I gave her a wink and she laughed.

"One day." She replied.

A while later the three of us and everyone else were in the living room, some of us sitting on the couch and the others on the floor.

"Let's give out presents!" Kevin said and we all cheered happily. We all started to grab the gifts we got for each other and started to hand them.

Once we were done we opened a few until Brian had stopped us and got our attention.

"I have a really special gift to give out and I would like you guys to please quiet down so you don't scare it." Brian announced.

"An it?" Devin asked confused.

"And scare what?" Skylar added.

"You'll see." Brian smiled. He quickly went upstairs to his room and a few seconds later he came back with a two piece box. It had a few holes on it which was a bit odd.

"Why does it have holes?" Howie chuckled.

"You'll see." Kevin smirked.

"Open it." Brian said placing the box in front of me very carefully.

I slowly opened the top of the box and suddenly a kittens head peaked out. I smiled widely looking at the little kitty who let out a soft meow. Everyone let out an "awe" when they saw it jump out.

"Isn't that the kitty that kept following Mary back when we went to the park and wouldn't leave her side at the vet?" Howie asked Brian.